Tumble Forms universal side lyer
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Estimated Delivery: Jan 19 - Jan 25
Tumble Forms universal side lyer minimizes the time needed to monitor positioning of neurologically impaired children. Side lyer accommodates preschool children through adolescent. Universal side lyer’s 42" x 23" base is angled upward so gravity helps position the child. Two block modules (3" x 5" x 11") can be used as a headrest or for leg abduction (not included). Side Lyer is 14" deep and backrest is 9" high.Features
- Latex free
- Two soft, easy-to-use straps permit infinite adjustment
- Seamless, soft upholstery is urine-proof and easy to clean
|Universal side lyer|
|Base||42" L x 23" W|
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.