Tumble Forms Universal Side Lyer
Tumble Forms Universal Side Lyer reduces the amount of time needed to monitor a child's positioning who has neurological impairment. Preschoolers through adolescents can use side lyers. The 42" L x 23" W base of the Universal Side Lyer is angled upward to help in positioning the child. Two block modules (3" x 5" x 11") can be used as a headrest or for leg abduction (not included). The backrest is 9" high, and the side lyer is 14" deep.Features:
- Latex free
- Two soft, easy-to-use straps allow for endless adjustability
- Soft, seamless upholstery is urine-proof and simple to clean
|Universal side lyer|
|Base||42" L x 23" W|
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: 0 - 30 Days No fee 31 - 60 Days 15% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 25% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.