Tumble Forms tadpole pediatric positioner
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Tumble Forms tadpole positioner is designed for infants and young children with cerebral palsy, motor delays or other motor dysfunctions as they are benefitted from this multi-use unit as an essential part of an effective therapy program. Tadpole positioner is ideal for clinic or home-based use. Tadpole positioner includes a carrying bag to conveniently store.Positions:
Prone: With the half roll and two lateral supports, the Tadpole positioner facilitates active body extension, head flexion, chest elevation and forward propping of arms for midline hand touching. Mirrored unit encourages child’s curiosity. Place the log roll under the base for vestibular activities.
Seated: Use base and wedge modules together for long leg or log roll sitting. Either side of wedge may be used depending on desired degree of upright or reclined position. Attached tray provides additional support and a surface for eye-hand activities.
Side-Lying: Attach log roll to base for side-lying to facilitate control of lateral head and trunk movements. Prop base to position the child for improved respiration.
|Base||19" W x 34" L|
|Log roll||8" W x 29" L x 4" H|
|Half roll||4" W x 18" L x 2" H|
|Wedge||17" W x 18" L|
|Tray with mirror||12" W x 18" D x 7" H|
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.