Tumble Forms Tadpole Pediatric Positioner
The Tumble Forms 2 Tadpole, Pediatric Positioner is an invaluable tool designed specifically for infants from birth to age three dealing with cerebral palsy, motor delays, or other motor dysfunctions. This versatile unit is an essential component of an effective therapy program.
The Tadpole Positioner is a multi-use unit that addresses the unique needs of infants and toddlers, helping them progress on their developmental journey, and is an essential addition to any therapy program.
- The Tadpole positioner, equipped with a half roll and two lateral supports, encourages active body extension, head flexion, chest elevation, and forward propping of arms, promoting mid-line hand touching.
- The mirrored unit stimulates a child's curiosity and engagement.
- For vestibular activities, the log roll can be placed under the base, providing an additional dimension of support and sensory exploration.
- Combining the base and wedge modules allows for long-leg or log roll sitting.
- Choose either side of the wedge to achieve the desired degree of an upright or reclined position.
- An attached tray offers extra support and a surface for engaging hand-eye activities.
Side Lying Position:
- When you attach the log roll to the base, it facilitates controlled lateral head and trunk movements in a side-lying position.
- The base can be propped to optimize a child's respiratory function.
- Note that there is no color choice for this versatile pediatric positioner.
|19" W x 34" L
|8" W x 29" L x 4" H
|4" W x 18" L x 2" H
|17" W x 18" L
|Tray with mirror
|12" W x 8" D x 7" H
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: 0 - 30 Days No fee 31 - 60 Days 15% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 25% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.