U-Step Neuro Press Down walking stabilizer
Press Down U-Step Neuro
U-Step II Press Down walking stabilizer has the same leading-edge features of the standard U-Step 2, which accounts for the superior stability, maneuverability and control, while having press down brakes in place of the standard hand brakes. To go, either press down on the left or right release lever or flip the back rest over and press down. Ideal for those without the hand strength to squeeze a standard hand brake.
Press Down Brake Handle
Ideal for people who cannot squeeze a hand brake. By lightly pressing down the soft rubberized brake handle it releases the brakes so you can go. Simply release the brake handle to stop.
U-Step II Press Down - Features & Benefits
Middle bar braking - An alternative way of operating the braking system is to use the Flip brake Bar. Simply flip it backwards and press down on it to release the brakes for walking. To engage the brakes, simple flip the bar forward.
Rolling resistance control - Unlike other rolling walkers, you can adjust the rolling speed of the new U-Step 2. Many people find that wheeled walkers roll too fast for them. That is why we engineered a control for setting the rolling resistance. Loosen the set screw and rotate the adjustment lever to the desired amount of resistance, then re-tighten the set screw.
Spring-loaded front wheel - The patented spring-loaded front caster system glides easily over uneven surfaces, such as indoor molding strips and cracks in the sidewalk. This avoids sudden jolts as well as the need to lift the walker over small obstacles.
Easily transported - Folding the U-Step 2 is as easy as one, two, three! Lift the release lever by the seat, pull up on the seat support to fold and put it in the car; no bending down to pick it up.
Laser & sound cueing module - This optional feature is primarily used by those with Parkinson’s freezing but can be used by anyone with an irregular gait pattern. This Cueing Module can help get you started, normalize your walking and increase your stride. Press the red button on the module to project a bright red laser line on the floor to guide your step. You can also turn on the sound feature to set a beat pattern for walking speed.
|U-Step 2 walking stabilizer|
|Medicare code (HCPC)||#E0147|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs.|
|Height adjustment range||accommodates users 4'10" to 6'2"|
|Size of Padded Seat||19" x 8"|
|Height from floor to seat||22"|
|Folded dimensions||approx. 42" x 23" x 10"|
|Material of frame||Tubular Steel and Aluminum|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One year to the original consumer/purchaser.
- Additionally, the frame is warranted for Three (3) years from the date of purchase.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, manufacturer will, at its option, repair or replace the device.
- In the event of a problem, you will need to return the walker for repair at your cost.
- Manufacturer will fix the product or replace it and send it back to you at its cost.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner's misuse or negligence.
- In the event of a minor problem, manufacturer will attempt to resolve the issue by sending replacement parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect.
Please call us for specific details.