Ultima access bath transfer with compact transfer base
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ultima access bath transfer with compact transfer base has three components the seating system (described above), a rolling base that is used for the initial portion of the transfer and a tub base that when connected to the rolling base engage the shuttle function for transfer. Its combination of ComfortMesh and polyurethane seating area combine to create an opening in the chair that enhances bathing access and also allows the system to function as a commode. Ultima access is designed to significantly reduce the effort required by the parent or caregiver to transfer a child or adult into a tub for bathing.
The Compact tub base, which features two legs in the tub and two outside of the tub and folds for storage purposes. The Ultima transfer system is available in two sizes S/M or L/XL and comes standard with a ComfortMesh/Polyurethane seat, a tub base, a rolling base, two positioning belts and anti-tippers.
The Ultima access bath transfer is designed with comfort, functionality, and durability in mind. It features a combination of ComfortMesh and Polyurethane seating area, bases made of stainless steel and high-grade aluminum that when combined with its multiple Adjustment angles, create a great solution for assistive bathing.
Tub base is constructed with high-grade aluminum and stainless steel, which provides exceptional strength and durability. The Slider safe auto-stop safety system ensures that the chair will not come off the base.
Ease of use:
Connecting the rolling base to the tub base is simple and easy. All it requires it to line up the interlocking tubes and to secure a latch. No tools are required.
- Standard removable 13" bridge
- Locking system for added safety
- Optional fixed bridge in 9" or 11" lengths
- Compact, 18" x 18", tub base transfer frame that fits inside bathtub
- Optional adjustable bridges from 13½” to 17¾” or 17½” to 21¾” lengths
- Fixed bridge: For use with the Compact Base option only.
- Adjustable bridge: For use with the Compact Base option only
- Lateral seat pads: Available in two sizes for use with Swing-away lateral brackets.
- Swing-Away lateral brackets: Provide hip positioning and swings out of the way for transfer.
- Open-Front vinyl seat: Accessory-compatible vinyl cushion for mounting hip positioning supports.
- Head support: Custom designed and made of foam, provides additional positioning support for the head.
- Lateral trunk support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides enhanced torso positioning.
- Footrests: Available in two options: with 22° footplates or 90° footplates. Both are easily removable and flip-out of the way.
- Detachable armrests: Easy to attach and remove, the armrests provide four different height adjustments and enhanced comfort/stability.
- Seat angle bracket: Provides three options for seat height adjustment (2½”, 3″ or 3½”) which also enhances pelvic stability and postural support.
- Pelvic positioning belts: Available in two options a standard version and an upgraded rapid dry version which offers two sizes (4″ and 5″), both belts aid with improving posture and safety.
|Ultima access bath transfer chair with compact transfer base|
|Model||Ultima Access with compact base medium||Ultima Access with compact base large|
|Weight capacity||160 lbs.||180 lbs.|
|Back angle adjustable||0˚, 30˚, 60˚, 90˚||0˚, 30˚, 60˚, 90˚|
|Calf angle adjustable||0˚, -30˚, -60˚||0˚, -30˚, -60˚|
|Inside seat width||14"||16"|
|Seat angle (with Model #5126)||Up to 10˚||Up to 10˚|
|Seat height range||26", 27", 28", 29", 30"||26", 27", 28", 29", 30"|
|Rolling base dimension||21.5"W x 21"D||21.5"W x 21"D|
|Rolling base - Inside width||16"||16"|
|Rolling base - Height clearance||15.5", 16.5", 17.5", 18.5", 19.5"||15.5", 16.5", 17.5", 18.5", 19.5"|
|Tub base width at top||31"||31"|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details