Inspired by Drive Ultima Access Bath Transfer With Foldable Transfer Base
Ultima access bath transfer with foldable transfer base is designed to significantly reduce the effort required by the parent or caregiver to transfer a child or adult into a tub for bathing. Its combination of ComfortMesh and polyurethane seating area combine to create an opening in the chair that enhances bathing access and also allows the system to function as a commode. Ultima access has three components the seating system (described above), that is used for the initial portion of the transfer and a tub base that when connected to the rolling base engage the shuttle function for transfer.
The Foldable tub base, which features two legs in the tub and two outside of the tub and folds for storage purposes. The Ultima transfer system is available in two sizes S/M or L/XL and comes standard with a ComfortMesh/Polyurethane seat, a tub base, a rolling base, two positioning belts and anti-tippers.
The Ultima access bath transfer is designed with comfort, functionality, and durability in mind. It features a combination of ComfortMesh and Polyurethane seating area, bases made of high-grade aluminum that when combined with its multiple Adjustment angles, create a great solution for assistive bathing.
Tub base is constructed with high-grade aluminum which provides exceptional strength and durability. The Slider safe auto-stop safety system ensures that the chair will not come off the base.
Ease of use:
Connecting the rolling base to the tub base is simple and easy. All it requires it to line up the interlocking tubes and to secure a latch. No tools are required.
- Anti-tippers are now included
- Chair locks into position once transfer is complete
- Foldable tub base transfer frame makes storage easy
- SLIDER SAFE auto-stop safety system keeps chair from coming off base
- Head support: Custom designed and made of foam, provides additional positioning support for the head.
- Lateral trunk support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides enhanced torso positioning.
- Pelvic positioning belts: Available in two options a standard version and an upgraded rapid dry version which offers two sizes (4″ and 5″), both belts aid with improving posture and safety.
- Detachable armrests: Easy to attach and remove, the armrests provide four different height adjustments and enhanced comfort/stability.
- Seat angle bracket: Provides three options for seat height adjustment (2½", 3″ or 3½") which also enhances pelvic stability and postural support.
- Open-Front vinyl seat: Accessory-compatible vinyl cushion for mounting hip positioning supports.
- Swing-Away lateral brackets: Provide hip positioning and swings out of the way for transfer.
- Lateral seat pads: Available in two sizes for use with Swing-Away Lateral Brackets.
- Footrests: Available in two options: with 22° footplates or 90° footplates. Both are easily removable and flip-out of the way.
|Ultima access bath transfer chair with foldable transfer base|
|Model||Ultima Access with foldable base medium||Ultima Access with foldable base large|
|Weight capacity||160 lbs.||180 lbs.|
|Back angle adjustable||0˚, 30˚, 60˚, 90˚||0˚, 30˚, 60˚, 90˚|
|Calf angle adjustable||0˚, -30˚, -60˚||0˚, -30˚, -60˚|
|Inside seat width||14"||16"|
|Seat angle (with Model #5126)||Up to 10˚||Up to 10˚|
|Seat height range||26", 27", 28", 29", 30"||26", 27", 28", 29", 30"|
|Rolling base dimension||21.5"W x 21"D||21.5"W x 21"D|
|Rolling base - Inside width||16"||16"|
|Rolling base - Height clearance||15.5", 16.5", 17.5", 18.5", 19.5"||15.5", 16.5", 17.5", 18.5", 19.5"|
|Tub base width at top||31"||31"|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details