UMF 3001 FusionONE power hi-lo exam table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
UMF Medical 3001 FusionONE power hi-lo exam table has durable, galvanized steel construction. With the accessibility of a power table and the affordability of a box table, the FusionONE Exam Chair offers the features healthcare providers need most - all in one chair! This hi-lo exam chair enables simple ADA access and ease of examination for patients of all ages and abilities.Features:
- Patient weight capacity 500 lbs.
- Low-access ADA height 17"-19"
- Power hi-lo and manual backrest
- One-function foot control with hi-lo
- Durable, galvanized steel construction
- Single column electro-magnetic actuator
- Easy-clean powder coat enamel surfaces
- Large, reversible side drawer and large front drawer
- Removable, seamless upholstered top with PreFixx® Protective Finish
- Heavy-gauge steel extension leg pull-out to accommodate most patient heights
|UMF 3001 FusionONE power hi-lo exam table|
|Height||min. 19" (±.5") at seat max. 32"|
|Length||58" - 76" with foot section extended|
|Leg rest||18" W x 18" D|
|Storage drawer (front)||18.0" W x 12.0" D x 3.0" H|
|Storage drawer (side)||17.5" W x 21.0" D x 5.0" H|
|Single column electro-magnetic actuator|
|Electrical||120-240 VAC, 50-60 HZ|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|Net weight||300 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser a warranty for products to be free from functional defects in material and workmanship under normal interior use and service.
- Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at manufacturer’s option, of the parts or the products the defects of which are reported to manufacturer within the applicable warranty period and which upon examination by manufacturer prove to be defective.
Length of warranty, measured by Purchase Date (Invoice Date), for all warranted products and components:
- Five years: Signature Series Examination Tables (52xx model numbers and Treatment and Orthopedic Tables (55xx model numbers). Ultra-Comfort adjustable backrest cylinder not included.
- Three years: Power Exam and Procedure Tables and all other UMF Medical products excluding the products listed in Five Year and One Year categories of this document.
- One year: Waste Receptacles, Bassinet Baskets, Bassinet Mattresses and ultra-comfort adjustable backrest cylinder.
- This warranty extends only to the first retail purchaser of a product and is not transferable or assignable.
Limited warranty general exceptions and exclusions
This warranty does not cover and UMF Medical shall not be liable for the following:
- Parts and products of a consumable nature;
- Defects, damage or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by mishandling, misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, normal wear and tear, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner;
- Products which are not installed, used, and properly cleaned and maintained as required in the Manufacturer Installation and/or Owner’s Manual for the applicable product;
- Replacement parts, alterations or installation of any accessories or parts not manufactured or recommended by Manufacturer;
- Cosmetic and non-functional defects not noted at time of delivery.
- Charges for repairs, replacement parts, adjustments, installation or other work performed upon or in connection with products which are not expressly authorized in writing in advance by Manufacturer.
- Damages resulting from inadequate power supply (including incorrect voltage, voltage spikes or other irregularities) or use or storage in corrosive atmospheres.
- Charges for parts or service resulting from normal wear and tear of products.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.