UpBed Adjustable Lift Bed - Sleep, Sit to Stand Electric Bed
Journey UpBed Adjustable Lift Bed
Journey UPbed Adjustable Lift Bed combines the functionality of a sit-up bed, chair bed, lift bed, and traditional sleep bed into one. It is intended to assist people with mobility and balance issues in safely and easily getting into and out of bed, as well as to improve overall comfort and sleep quality.
The UPbed has two separate, independently controlled motors that allow you to position the bed's head and foot to any position you want. You can also raise and lower the entire bed to make getting in and out easier, or to sit in a comfortable upright position for reading, watching TV, or working on a laptop easier.
UPbed includes a 6-inch memory foam mattress with heat-sensitive support for a restful night's sleep. The mattress moulds to your body, prevents sinking, and maintains its shape for decades. The UPbed comes with deluxe padded bedrails to keep you safe and secure in bed.
Features of Journey UpBed Adjustable Lift Bed:
- 4-in-1 bed: Sit-up bed, chair bed, lift bed, and sleep bed
- 6-inch memory foam mattress
- Sturdy metal frame
- Two separate, independently controlled motors
- Wireless remote control
- LED underbed lighting
- USB charging ports
- Weight capacity of 550 lbs
Benefits of UpBed Adjustable Lift Bed:
- Getting into and out of bed is now easier and safer
- Increased comfort and support for a wide range of sleeping positions
- Reduced pressure on the back, neck, and joints
- Enhanced circulation
- Reduced snoring, improved digestion, higher energy levels and greater independence
- UpBed Standard: The standard bed adjusts head and leg position but doesn't have the rotating feature.
- UpBed Independence: The independence bed lifts and rotates smoothly and gently 90° to the left or right, making it easier for the user to get in and out of bed. It has an easy-to-use remote control and a motion-sensitive under-bed safety light.
UpBed Adjustable Lift Bed
|Bed Option||UpBed Standard||UpBed Independence|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.||500 lbs.|
|Packaged Mattress Dimensions|
Manufacturer warrants its products to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship to the original consumer/purchaser from the date of purchase under the following:
- Ten (10) Years Warranty: On bed frame.
- Two (2) Years Warranty: On components.
- One-year service with full coverage: On parts, including labor.
- Two-to-three-year full coverage: On parts (no labor).
- Four-to-ten-years coverage: On bed frame and non-electric mechanisms.
- If within such warranty period, any component or part shall be proven to the satisfaction of the manufacturer to be defective, the product shall at the option of the manufacturer be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product components.
- In some cases, an installation kit with instructions may be provided to the owner to facilitate the installation of a replacement product component.
- The warranty period of the repaired or replaced product shall terminate with the termination of the warranty period for the original product.
- The sole obligation of the manufacturer, and the customer's exclusive remedy under this warranty, shall be limited to such repaired or replaced product.
- The warranty does not cover damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, damage in shipment, improper operation, or failure to follow instructions according to the User Manual.
- The warranty does not cover component failure, improper storage, neglect of prescribed maintenance procedures, repair or attempted repair, or modifications made or authorized by anyone other than the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not cover the normal gradual reduction in battery performance due to heavy use, deterioration due to external factors such as extremes in temperature or humidity, corrosive atmosphere, or other natural events such as lightning, flood, or circumstances.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.