Varilite Evolution Cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Varilite Evolution Cushion for wheelchair users with a high risk of tissue breakdown and symmetric positioning needs. Evolution cushions are used by individuals with motor and neurological dysfunction due to spinal-cord injury, stroke, cerebral palsy and traumatic brain injury. Varilite Evolution has a superior pressure distribution; positioning stability, comfort and simplicity have made it the most popular wheelchair cushion. It also has an innovative PSV (Pressure Setting Valve) making it even better and taking the guesswork out of cushion adjustment.Features
- Air-foam floatation
- Positioning Supports
- Pressure Setting Valve
- Four-way-stretch Fabric
- Machine Washable Cover
- Valve for adjusting air volume
- Available with a mesh or incontinence cover
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.Note Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Varilite Evolution Cushion|
|Cushion Composition||Air-Foam Floatation|
|Base Composition||No Base|
|Height||3.8" (Preloaded State)|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- Cushion cover is not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty, normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not covered under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details