Varilite Meridian Cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Varilite Meridian Cushion is air foam floatation, coupled with multi-stiffness foam. Meridian Cushion is innovative and superior solution with dual-chamber. Meridian is adjustable Air-Foam Floatation skin protection cushions with a solid positioning base. Varilite Meridian Cushion for individuals with motor and neurological dysfunction due to spinal-cord injury, stroke, cerebral palsy.Features
- Air-foam flotation
- Machine washable
- Four-way-stretch fabric
- Valves for adjusting air volume
- Available with a mesh or incontinence cover
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.Note Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Varilite Meridian Cushion|
|Cushion Composition||Air-Foam Flotation|
|Base Composition||No Base|
|Height||3.8" (Preloaded State)|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- Cushion cover is not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty, normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not covered under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details