Varilite Proform NX Cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Varilite Proform NX Cushion is designed for individuals with leg length discrepancies, amputations, and other pelvic obliquities. Proform NX Cushion is cost effective and easy-to-customize product with durability and adjustability. Varilite Proform NX is a modifiable contoured base, superior pressure distribution, asymmetric positioning options, comfort and simplicity which make it an ideal off-the shelf solution. Its closed-cell foam base will not absorb water and is resistant to bacteria.Features
- Contoured base
- Modifiable wedge
- Four-way-stretch fabric
- Modifiable thigh cushion
- Air-Foam floatation cushion
- Non Absorbent and Machine washable
- Available with a mesh or incontinence cover
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.Note Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Varilite Proform NX Cushion|
|Cushion Composition||Air-Foam Floatation|
|Base Composition||Closed-Cell Foam|
|Height||4.7" (Preloaded State)|
|Base Style||Contoured Base|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Six-Months after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty, normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not covered under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details