Varilite Reflex Non Adjustable Cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Varilite Reflex Non Adjustable Cushion is the best choice for wheelchair users having a risk of tissue breakdown. Varilite Reflex Non Adjustable Cushion is ideal for nursing homes, hospitals and other clinical environments where an effective, low maintenance skin protection wheelchair cushion is required. Varilite Reflex Non Adjustable Cushion is an ultra-lightweight designed cushion with a unique air-release device. Varilite Reflex Non Adjustable Cushion is easily washable in machine.Features
- Air-foam flotation
- Air-release device
- Machine washable
- Removable incontinence cover
- Water resistant polyester fabric for strength and durability
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Note:Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Varilite Reflex Non Adjustable Cushion|
|Cushion Composition||Air-Foam Floatation|
|Base Composition||No Base|
|Height||3.25" (Preloaded State)|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- Cushion cover is not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty, normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not covered under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details