Vicks 1.2 Gallon Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
Vicks 1.2 Gallon Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier quietly produces an ultra-fine visible mist, helping to return essential moisture to dry air for better breathing and restful sleep. The variable mist control gives you the ability to adjust the output for customized control. Its convenient design comes equipped with a demineralization cartridge and 1.2-gallon tank that's easy to fill and clean. Up to 24 hours of operation and convenient automatic shut-off once the tank is empty. For an even more relaxing experience, use with Vicks VapoPads and enjoy Vicks scent.
- Variable mist controls.
- Relieves from cold and flu symptoms.
- Cool, Filter-Free Visible Mist (Ultrasonic).
- Wide tank opening is easy to fill and clean
- 1. Do not operate the humidifier without water in the Water Tank.
- 2. After filling the humidifier, be sure the Power Switch is in the OFF position, then plug the power cord into a 120 volt AC wall outlet.
- 3. Turn the Power Switch to the On position and then set.
- 4. Mist will not appear immediately; allow a few minutes for the water to fill the Reservoir. If you are using a new Demineralization Cartridge, it may take up to fifteen minutes for the filtering material to become saturated and for mist to appear.
- 5. Direct Mist Nozzle away from walls and furniture. If condensation forms on walls or windows, or if indoor relative humidity exceeds 50%, reduce Mist Intensity Control setting, open door to room where humidifier is operating, or turn unit off.
- 6. If mist is not produced, unplug cord and check the Water Sensor in the Reservoir to ensure it is in contact with the water. The water level in the Base must be high enough to partially immerse the Water Sensor in order for the humidifier to work.
- 7. Turn the humidifier off before removing and refilling the Water Tank. When the Tank is empty the mist will stop although the fan will continue to operate.
Care And Cleaning
- 1. Lift the Water Tank from Base and empty all water from the Reservoir. Remove the Tank Cap and drain any water from the Water Tank. Wipe it clean with a soft, damp cloth. The Mist Nozzle should be removed during cleaning to prevent damage.
- 2. Do not immerse the Base in water. Gently wipe the Reservoir with a soft, clean, wet cloth. Do not attempt to remove or in any other way modify the Water Sensor. Use care when wiping around the Water Sensor; it is delicate and can be easily damaged. Rinse the Water Tank with lukewarm water after each use. For storage, wipe dry with a soft, clean cloth. Keep water away from the Air Outlet.
- 3. Do not use detergent to clean any water-containing parts of the humidifier. Detergents and the film they leave behind can affect the output of the humidifier. Do not use abrasive cleansers or brushes.
- 4. Do not leave water in the Water Tank or Reservoir when unit is not in use as it may result in the build up of mineral deposits and bacteria that can inhibit the output efficiency of the humidifier. Please note that if water remains in the Water Tank for more than a day or two, bacterial growth is possible.
|Dimension||12-4/5" L x 11-1/4" W x 7-3/4" H|
|Specification||Integrated Scent Pad|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.