Vipamat Hippocampe Beach & All-Terrain Wheelchair
Vipamat Hippocampe all-terrain beach wheelchair is a lightweight wheelchair that can be easily stored in-home or in a transport bag. Hippocampe all-terrain wheelchair is designed to make the beach & water-related activities accessible. Hippocampe is a 37.5 lbs. towed, pushed, and self-propelled wheelchair that gives its user autonomy and allows caregivers to easily assist even heavy-weight clients with its push bar or traction kit. The seat is composed of a thick closed-cell foam for water resistance that enables it to be comfortable and quick-drying, and also the seat fabric is fireproof.
The Hippocampe wheelchair offers individuals with disabilities accessibility to difficult terrains that are impossible for a standard wheelchair like beach, sand, swimming area, hiking trails, snow and mountain.
Beach wheelchair includes:
- Push bar
- Dual wheels
- Choice of Backrest - Fix and reclining back OR Height adjustable and reclining back
- Lightweight - 37.5 lbs.
- Optional swiveling armrests
- Easily transportable & convenient
- Adjustable headrest for increased comfort - optional item
- Front & Rear ski kit makes wheelchair usable on the snow - optional item
Gives access to perform physical activities like;
The Hippocampe Beach and All-Terrain does not have ball bearings, it is designed to fit in the sand. The optional balloon wheels make it easier to move in the sand.
Thanks to its immersion in the water, you can fully enjoy swimming. You can get down and back up easily on the Hippocampe beach wheelchair with the help of a companion.
The All Terrain Wheelchair makes access to craft easier so you can take part in water activities: adapted kayaking, handisurfing, diving, sailing and swimming
Adults or children, go for beautiful walks in the forest, on the beach, or in the countryside. The options allow you to adapt the Vipamat wheelchair to your needs and to different grounds.
The Vipamate Hippocampe wheelchair allows you to enjoy mountain or forest hikes, to discover panoramas inaccessible to standard wheelchairs.
Enjoy the snow with the front ski and the rear skis set options. The skis adapt to the reliefs so you can progress on snowy grounds.
|Vipamat Hippocampe all-terrain beach wheelchair|
|Back seat height||14.5" - 18.5"||14.5" - 18.5"||14.5" - 18.5"||14.5" - 18.5"|
|Seat height - ground||13.3"||13.3"||13.3"||13.3"|
|Interior width (without armrests)||19.6"||19.6"||19.6"||19.6"|
|Total length folded||45.6"||49.6"||53.5"||58.6"|
|Product weight (without options)||37.4 lbs.||37.4 lbs.||37.4 lbs.||37.4 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides 2 Years warranty on the Hippocampe wheelchairs and its accessories from the date of purchase.
- This warranty covers manufacturing defects and the replacement of defective parts.
- Warranty does not cover defects resulting from accidents, damage while in transit, alterations, unauthorized repair, failure to follow instructions, misuse and normal wear and tear.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.