Walk Easy adult forearm folding articulated crutches with 4” full cuff (pair)
Walk Easy adult forearm folding articulated crutches with 4” full cuff is good for those who need foldable crutch for easy storage with full cuff. Adult forearm folding crutch is available with 4" diameter full cuff. The crutch features a V-shaped front opening for quick release. Folding crutch is height adjustable grip to floor from 28" to 38". The Cuff in crutch is fixed at 8¾" above grip. Forearm folding articulated crutch comes fitted with model T10 Pivoflex tips. The crutch can lift up to 250 lbs. weight of user and accommodates user heights from 5' to 6' 4".
- Height Adjustable
Ideal for traveling, this crutch folds neatly in two. With a collapsed length of just 20.5" it easily fits in most suitcases.
|Folding adult forearm crutches with full cuff|
|Height (highest setting grip to floor)||38"|
|Height (lowest setting grip to floor)||28"|
|User height (highest)||6' 4"|
|User height (lowest)||5' 0"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer's walking aids and accessories carry differing warranty periods based on the type of product.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Covers defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser if registered with manufacturer within 30 days of purchase.
- Negligence, misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions.
- Shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier).
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone other than manufacturer.
- Any product which has been altered.
- Normal wear on rubber accessories (such as tips).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty also does not extend to any product which has not been purchased from manufacturer.
Warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, excluding damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- In order to expedite a return, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) should be obtained.
- Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RMA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RMA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- Buyer must inform manufacturer for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 5 business days of receiving your order.
- If items are returned undamaged in their original packaging, we will either exchange them or offer a full refund (less shipping) based on your original payment method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- The product(s) must be returned to manufacturer within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA
- NOTE: Manufacturer recommends that you
- Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and
- Either insure your package for safe return to Walk Easy or declare the full value of the shipment. This protects you if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. Walk Easy is not responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details