WheelAble Shower Commode Chair
Wheelable shower commode chair is the solution that considers a variety of real-world circumstances and offers a comprehensive and effective answer to difficulties that arise frequently in everyday life. With the use of wheelable shower chair, physically challenged individuals who are autonomous may deal with circumstances that would be commonplace for healthy people. The commode and shower chair is only to be used for help when showering or bathing, using the toilet, or moving people within buildings.
The upholstery and manufacturing process make it waterproof and quick-drying, and the materials used are strong and can endure a variety of cleaning solutions. Even for persons with severe manual and dexterity impairments, a number of mechanical solutions offer ease of use and comfort. The wheelable can be quickly adjusted to fit a variety of toilet seats. A wheelchair user may quickly fold and unfold it, and it has push-up foldable armrests for better comfort and simplicity of transfers.
Thanks to its side wheels, can be moved by the seating person, and offers amazing maneuverability, especially in narrow spaces. Suitable for inaccessible toilets and Roll In Showers. It can be used with one hand only while sitting on a wheelchair near this product.
Can be used over the top of a regular toilet (19.3 inches high, 15.3 inches wide), making many more restrooms accessible. Size of the wheel and its location under the seat makes the breadth of the seat especially narrow, providing a significant advantage in narrow passages.
All product components, including bearings and upholstery, are water-resistant and quick-drying.
A collapsible and portable wheelchair and commode chair. Optional to buy wheeled travel case for ease of carrying and moving. Case marked with universal wheelchair symbol for transportation by aeroplane. Product weight is only 27.7 lbs.
Wheelable Shower commode chair
|Height floor to top of back||36.2"|
|Chair dimensions (Open: W x L x H)||19.3" x 26.4" x 57"|
|Chair dimensions (Folded: W x L x H)||9" x 26.4" x 21.3"|
|Maximum toilet width||15.3"|
|Maximum toilet height||18.5"|
|Commode clearance||14.6"W x 18.5"H|
|Product weight||25.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||286 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- This warranty does not apply to rubber parts.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 220 lbs (100 kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected unreasonable or improper use, falls from a height, or other accident.
- This warranty does not apply to the product’s textile and sponge parts, upholstery, seat pad or surfaces (i.e. discoloration, scratches or wear and tear arising from use.)
The warranty is valid only when a filled customer information form (found at the end of the user manual) and a proof of purchase (i.e., a receipt) are provided.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details