WheelAble shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
WheelAble shower commode chair is manufactured using injection technology with advanced plastic substances. The commode chair is completely made up of stainless steel including the bearings. Wheelable commode chair comes with 8" x 13" hygiene opening padded seat to be used on a toilet. Wheelable shower chair can be folded into a compact unit to fit into an optional carry bag. The shower commode chair is adjusted to fit standard toilet seats and also can be used as bedpan.
Wheelable commode chair is designed in such a way that it does not absorb water and can be cleaned without the need for special products. Due to its unique size, wheelable can pass through narrow aisles and fit into the smallest cubicles. It can ride on elevators that are out of bounds for regular commode and shower chair, and eliminate being dependent on an escort. The chair folds up and opens by using five simple actions, which can be done with one hand within a few seconds.Features
- Adjustable footrest
- Hermetic brake locking
- Folding push up hand grips
- An option for a chamber pot
- Can be used over top of a regular toilet
- Collapsible toilet and shower chair for indoor use
|Wheelable shower commode chair|
|Chair weight||25.5 lbs or 11.6 kg (without cushion)|
|Maximum toilet height||18.5" or 47 cm|
|Maximum toilet width||14.5" or 37 cm|
|Chair width||Open - 18.9" or 48 cm|
|Collapsed - 9" or 23 cm|
|Chair length||Open - 26.4" or 67 cm|
|Collapsed - 26.4" or 67 cm|
|Chair height||Open - 57" or 145 cm|
|Collapsed - 21.2" or 54 cm|
|Seat height (Open)||20.1" or 53 cm|
|Back height (Open)||36.2" or 92 cm|
|Weight capacity||220 lbs or 100 kg|
|Seat width||14 3/8"|
|Seat depth||17 1/8"|
|Knee to heel height||18 1/2"|
|Footplate dimension (L x W)||13 7/8" x 3 3/8"|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- This warranty does not apply to rubber parts.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 220 lbs (100 kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected unreasonable or improper use, falls from a height, or other accident.
- This warranty does not apply to the product’s textile and sponge parts, upholstery, seat pad or surfaces (i.e. discoloration, scratches or wear and tear arising from use.)
The warranty is valid only when a filled customer information form (found at the end of the user manual) and a proof of purchase (i.e., a receipt) are provided.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details