Zest Q Nasal Mask
Fisher and Paykel Zest Q Nasal Mask, offers an over-the-nose solution designed to fit better, feel lighter and be easy to use. With an advanced Air Diffuser, the F&P Zest Q is all about peace and quiet. The F&P Zest Q Petite Nasal Mask is intended to be used by individuals greater than 66 lbs (30 kg) who have been diagnosed by a physician as requiring CPAP or Bi-Level Ventilator treatment. The F&P Zest Q Petite Nasal Mask is intended for Single Patient Use in the home and Multiple Patient Use in the hospital or other clinical setting where proper disinfection of the device can occur between patient uses. The F&P Zest Q Nasal Mask and F&P Zest Q Plus Nasal Mask are intended to be used by individuals who have been diagnosed by a physician as requiring CPAP or Bi-Level Ventilator treatment. The F&P Zest Q Nasal Mask and F&P Zest Q Plus Nasal Mask are intended for Single Patient Adult Use in the home and Multiple Patient Adult Use in the hospital or other clinical setting where proper disinfection of the device can occur between patient uses.
- Stretchgear Headgear.
- Easy-Clip Silicone Seal.
- Q Cover & Diffuser (1+5).
- Mask force remains equal when the head rotates from side to side, minimizing leak.
- Foam cushion FlexiFit technology automatically adjusts to a wide range of nasal and facial contours with simple one-step fitting.
- 1. Place the Foam Cushion into the Silicone Seal in the orientation shown in the diagram.
- 2. Starting with the slot at the apex of the Silicone Seal, assemble onto Mask Base. Push firmly together.
- 3. Lay the Stretchgear Headgear flat, with the label side down. Position the assembled mask over the Headgear and attach the four straps into the corresponding slots in the Forehead Rest and the Glider Strap.
- 4. To assemble the Diffuser System, place the Diffuser in Cover, then attach to the Elbow. Attach Elbow to Mask Base.
- 1. Remove the plastic cover from the Silicone Seal.
- 2. Holding your mask in one hand, spread the Stretchgear Headgear with your free hand, just enough to fit comfortably over your head.
- 3. Lightly hold the mask against your face, covering the nose, then slowly pull the Headgear over your head.
- 4. Attach the Headgear to the Glider Strap.
- 5. Pull the lower straps as low as possible down the back of your neck. Gently tighten straps to remove slack. Connect to CPAP/Bi-Level machine set at prescribed pressure.
- 1. Disassemble the Silicone Seal, Foam Cushion, Elbow and the Headgear from the Mask Base.
- 2. Wash the Silicone Seal and Mask Base in pure soap dissolved in lukewarm water. Do not soak for longer than 10 minutes.
- 3. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water, ensuring that all soap residue is removed.
- 4. Wipe the Foam Cushion with a damp cloth. (Do not immerse the Foam Cushion in water.)
- 5. Leave all parts to dry out of direct sun light before reassembling.
- 6. The Diffuser should not be washed or rinsed. Simply replace it with a new Diffuser if it becomes noisy or deteriorates. It should last two to three months. Small dots may appear on the Diffuser – these do not affect its performance. The F&P Zest Q Nasal Mask may be used with, or without, the Diffuser System.
|Manufacturer||Fisher & Paykel|
|Fastening Type||Headgear Fastening|
|Style||Nasal Mask Style|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.