Zewa Activity Tracker with Bluetooth Capabilities
Zewa Bluetooth Activity Tracker is a one-of-a-kind connected health product. Even more, It uses Bluetooth BLE to synch information with Zewa’s free mobile app. The app also, analyses readings over time and displays charts and spreadsheets. Trackers also sync information to a free online account that provides even more detailed information about your readings and is used as a backup, also, should you change your mobile device. Even more, The Activity Tracker features an LCD screen that displays time, steps, calories, and distance. Zewa Activity Tracker 21200 can track your activity and aerobic fitness at any time. It is designed to measure the walking steps, distance, consumed calories and dynamic heart rate. This device has Bluetooth 4.2 technology, the user can set personal information such as height, weight, goal step and so on through the Bluetooth devices, and then the information can be downloaded to Activity Tracker 21200. The data in the Activity Tracker also can be uploaded to the device which supports the Bluetooth 4.2 technology. So the user can check it in anytime.
- Sleeping monitoring
- Accurate step-counting
- Swimming water proofing
- 24 hours heart rate monitoring
- Automatic identify running function
- Support the Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- Keep a record of the measuring data during 7 days
- Single point of touch function and color display screen
- Display walking steps, walking distance, the consumed calories, dynamic heart rate, and so on.
Activity Trackers Specifications
- 3-D Sensor for Accuracy
- Wrist Band: Adjustable up to 9 Inch.
- Charging: Uses standard USB charger.
- OLED Display for clear- easy to read the number.
- 1 x Activity Tracker
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Warranty Information
- Tie the wristband: Must make the touch key towards to the inner side of body. The heart rate sensor must be close to the skin. The distance between wristband and wrist should be 2 cm or more.
- Battery Charging: When the TFT displays the following symbol, it reminds you the battery is used up, you need to charge the power at once. When the TFT displays the following symbol, it reminds you the battery is low, you need to charge the power. Pull out the wristband, then insert the device’s charging port into the computer’s or charger's USB port to finish the charging. When the device is charging the power, the TFT will display as the following picture, The power symbol blinks. The battery capacity goes from 0 to current. The TFT displays as the following picture, it means the charging is complete.
- Light It up: Light up the Activity Tracker by Tap the touch key or Rotating your wrist
- How to Use: Follow the tips in the manual to wear the Activity Tracker. Then it can start the measurement. The measuring data will be transmitted to your device which supports Bluetooth 4.2 technology if you have paired up with it.
- Check the Data: Following the steps of LIGHT IT UP to read the data you want. Tap the touch key at any time to light up the Activity Tracker, it will display the time first. Tap the touch key each time, it will display the data according to the order set from Zewa APP. If there is no operation, it will turn off in 5 seconds.
- Notes: The data of the day will be cleared to zero automatically when the time is 0:00. The data cannot be cleared to zero manually. The device only stores the latest 7 day's heart rate data, the data will be deleted if it's over 7 days.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.