Zinger Chair - Portable/Folding Power Wheelchair
Zinger Portable/Folding Power Wheelchair
Zinger Power Chair is a lightweight, two-handed throttle-steering power mobility chair. The dual-lever steering (similar to that of a zero-turn lawn mower) is extremely responsive and nimble. In comparison to power chairs weighing more than 100 pounds, the Zinger chair is the lightest and most portable option, weighing only 47 pounds with a battery (42 pounds without a battery). When not in use electronically, the Zinger Power Chair can be propelled manually.
Zinger electric chair can drive up all ADA-compliant ramps of 5° incline and those up to 10° if needed. Zinger's width of 25" allows it to fit through all 32" ADA door frames. The zinger chair has rear anti-tip wheels for additional stability while navigating slopes or bumps, and the swing away footplate for a safe and simple exit. Zinger portable wheelchair can travel up to eight miles on a single charge and the battery can be fully charged in four hours or less. The chair comes with a convenient travel basket.
- 9" and 6" non-marking rugged inflatable tires.
- Drives on almost every surface, indoors or outdoors, including grass, dirt, and small gravel.
- The Zinger chair folds easily. It instantly folds up or down when the user pulls the release cable.
- Once folded, it may be wheeled like a piece of luggage and fits into the backseat or trunk of a car.
- No parts to assemble or disassemble.
Fun & Easy Steering System:
- Use alternate lever motions to turn, push both levers down to move, or pull both levers up to stop.
- There are three-speed settings in addition to reverse.
- A trigger grip can change the speed from low, medium, or high.
- Low makes learning simple and secure, making it ideal for use around the house. The medium speed limit of 3 mph makes it easy to follow a walking companion. Zinger can travel up to 6 mph High to get anywhere quickly.
Designed for Activity:
- The 24" turning radius enables quick turns.
- The Zinger is stable at higher speeds and can climb slopes of up to 10°. It also has a 50% smaller turning radius.
- It can go up to 8 miles on a single charge.
- The Zinger folds down to a cozy 10". It will fit into most backseats or trunks, with plenty of room.
- FAA Approved - can be used in airports and can get you right up to your gate. The battery is carried on, while the Zinger is treated like oversized luggage at the gate as you board.
Roll Right Up:
- The Zinger has comfortable seating, and a breathable mesh back
- 25" armrests that fit under most ADA-compliant tables and desks making the user relax, enjoy and zing back into action with ease.
- Using the provided hex key, armrests are easily detachable.
Note: The Zinger Chair is a personal electric vehicle and is not a medical device nor a wheelchair.
Zinger Portable Power Chair
|Height with armrests||25"|
|Overall Weight||47 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs. maximum capacity|
|Weight of chair||42 lbs.|
|Weight of battery||5 lbs.|
|Frame||6061 aluminum, silver anodized and nylon composite|
|Motor||DC 36V, 250W, 7A|
|Battery||36V, 6.6Ah, lithium-ion 4 lbs. highest quality cells|
|Charger||2.1A, automatic, input 100-240V, charge time 4 hours or less|
|Steering/Braking System||Two lever controls (hardened steel on tire brake/knurled roller on tire drive)|
|Armrests||Attached in factory. Easily removable with hex key included|
|Front Wheels||6" non-marking solid|
|Rear Wheels||9" non-marking air-filled (40PSI/2.8BAR/275kPa)|
|Anti-Tip Wheels||50mm PU solid|
|Max Climbing Angle||10° (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)|
|Height from floor (Seat Bottom)||19"|
|Depth (Seat Bottom)||15"|
|Width (Seat Bottom)||16.5"|
|Speed Range - Low||0-1 mph (1.6 km/h) for indoors on smooth floors|
|Speed Range - Medium||0-3 mph (5 km/h) for outdoors walking pace|
|Speed Range - High||0-6 mph (9.5 km/h) for hill climbing or mowed gras|
|Speed Range - Reverse||0-1 mph (1.6 km/h)|