Zippie Voyage tilt stroller with moderate seating
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Zippie Voyage Tilt Stroller With Moderate Seating is a great combination of a quick-folding lightweight stroller frame with incredibly versatile seating and positioning which provides more options to support growing babies and their caregivers.
ZIPPIE Voyage is Intuitive, easy-to-use stroller
* Moderate Seating: ISO 7176-19 approved. Advanced Seating: ANSI/RESNA WC19 approved.
The new folding mechanism is so simple to use, getting the Voyage in and out is as easy as 1, 2, 3! The new folding levers are conveniently positioned for better access, making folding a breeze.
Reversible Seat with Tilt and Recline
Versatile Seating with Built-in Growth
Voyage Moderate Seating (VMS): Moderate seating is designed for children with mild to moderate positioning needs. It offers soft, adjustable components and polka-dot upholstery with colored accents. Positioning your child for healthy growth and development is the number one priority in terms of seating.
The ZIPPIE Voyage is available with many optional accessories which make daily tasks a breeze.
|Zippie Voyage tilt stroller with moderate seating|
|Chair Weight (Without Footrests if applicable)||Base Only: 23 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity||75 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33" L x 29“ H x 26“ W|
|Overall Chair Width||24"|
|Seat Widths||9.5" to 12"|
|Seat Depths||8" to 13"|
|Frame Angle||0° to 90°|
|Back Height||16" to 24" (Includes head support)|
|Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range||-10° to 90°|
|Tilt Range||35° (5° to -30°)|
|Average Shipping Weight||40 to 60 lbs|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.