Zippie Voyage tilt stroller with moderate seating
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Zippie Voyage tilt stroller with moderate seating requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Stroller measurement guide
Zippie Voyage tilt stroller with moderate seating order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Baby jogger city select base: Zippie teamed up with Baby Jogger to give you an intuitive, easy-to-use stroller option. With patented Quick-Fold Technology, the Voyage base folds into a compact package in one simple step. Puncture-resistant rear wheels and swivel front wheels with suspension glide over and around obstacles while keeping your child calm and secure. For smooth tracking during longer walks, lock out the swivel front wheels. Features you'll love include quick-access wheel locks, telescoping stroller handles, and a carry-all storage basket that holds up to 15 lbs. of your essentials.
Reversible seat with tilt and recline: 45° of rearward tilt and 45° of recline assist with feeding, digestion, respiratory function, and visual orientation, while forward tilt helps babies bring their hands to their mouth and reach for objects. Tilting and reclining the seat is as simple as engaging bicycle break-style levers behind the backrest. For maximum interaction, face the seat rearward toward you or face it forward so your child can explore their surroundings. With the new Slide-N-Lock™ interface plate, Voyage seating systems can be effortlessly interchanged between the Baby Jogger stroller base, the optional Zippie Hi-Lo booster base, or the new JCM Hi-Lo activity booster base, allowing your child to more fully engage in activities at the table or on the floor.
Versatile seating with built-in growth: The Voyage's cushion, back, and positioning components offer extensive adjustability to keep up with the rapid growth of infants and toddlers. Varying foam softness and thickness and multiple options for head, hip, thigh, and trunk supports help create a custom combination tailored for your child's unique positioning needs.
Functional optional accessories: The Voyage is available with accessories that simplify daily care so you can spend more time interacting with your child. Multiple options for ventilator trays, IV poles, and oxygen tank holders support your child's medical needs while keeping the stroller light and manageable. The Folding Booster Base maintains your child's positioning during feeding and activities. The cup holder, rear add on accessory platform, and easy-to-adjust tray make accomplishing daily activities easier for you.Includes
- Adjustable seating shell
- Angle adjustable footrest
- 45° Tilt and 45° of recline
- Hand operated Wheel lock
- Telescoping stroller handle
- Quick release Front and rear wheels
- Fwd & Rwd facing seating capability
- Front caster suspension & swivel locks
- 12" rear tires & light weight front wheels
- Canopy with breathable window/mesh pockets
- Under carriage storage (may be limited when some options chosen)
- Free shipping
- Free Foot Straps
- 5% Extra discount
- Free Cup holder/Bottle/Feeding
- Jay Anterior 2 point pelvic belt with 1" or 1½" buckle - No pad
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the stroller, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard stroller options are shown online.
|Zippie Voyage tilt stroller with moderate seating|
|Chair Weight (Without Footrests if applicable)||Base Only: 23 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity||75 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33" L x 29“ H x 26“ W|
|Overall Chair Width||24"|
|Seat Widths||9.5" to 12"|
|Seat Depths||8" to 13"|
|Frame Angle||0° to 90°|
|Back Height||16" to 24" (Includes head support)|
|Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range||-10° to 90°|
|Tilt Range||35° (5° to -30°)|
|Average Shipping Weight||40 to 60 lbs|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.