Zoomer Chair - Portable/Folding Power Wheelchair
Journey Zoomer Portable Power Wheelchair
Zoomer Portable/Folding Power Chair is a chair that provides mobility at the touch of a button. Zoomer can be used both indoors and outdoors, and its extremely portable design and simple one-handed joystick control allow the user to travel virtually anywhere they want. As it is 25" wide, the Zoomer Chair fits through all standard ADA door frames of 32" and can also fit all ADA-compliant ramps of 5° and up to 10° if needed. The Zoomer Lightweight Chair includes a foam-set seat cushion and a swing-away footplate to allow the user to exit safely and easily. When the Zoomer Power Folding Chair is not in use and unlocked, it can be manually pushed.
- Zoomer: Zoomer is a lightweight folding chair that weighs only 49.8 lbs. with the battery and 45.8 lbs without the battery.
- Zoomer Lite: Zoomer Lite separates into two lightweight parts for convenient travel and transportation (the heaviest part is less than 22 lbs).
Easy to Transport:
- Comes assembled and never has to be disassembled.
- The chair can be quickly folded down by just pulling a release cable and placed in any car trunk or backseat. It can even be rolled around like a piece of baggage.
- FAA Approved – Remove the battery from Zoomer, bring it right up to the gate, and the airline will take it to stow it below the plane.
Turns on a Dime:
- The Zoomer has a 33.4" & Zoomer Lite has a 35.5" turning radius, allowing making tight turns in cramped indoor spaces.
- The chair turns on a dime at 50% smaller than other mobility chairs, this means the user can navigate in small spaces.
Roll It Up:
- The padded arms and joystick of the Zoomer fit under most ADA tables and desks, and it offers comfortable seats.
- The chair can move on all surfaces indoors or outdoors including grass, dirt, and small gravel.
- Rear anti-tip wheels to keep the vehicle from tipping when traveling up or down hills.
- The chair has solid tires meaning the user never has to fill them back up.
One-Handed Joystick Steering:
- The joystick can be installed on either the left or right armrest.
- When you release the joystick, the electromagnetic braking mechanism will stop automatically.
- When using Zoomer, the user can keep up with friends, family members, and pets by moving up to 3.7 mph.
- Rechargeable 24V, 8.76Ah lithium-ion, suitable for 110/220V outlets.
- A port beneath the joystick control panel is used to charge the battery while the user is sitting in the chair.
- Depending on weight capacity, a single charge will last for 8 miles and will charge in no more than 4.5 hours.
Note: The Zoomer Chair is a personal electric vehicle and is not a medical device nor a wheelchair.
Zoomer Chair - Portable/Folding Power Wheelchair
|Height with Arm Rails||25.5"||25.5"|
|Seat Bottom - Height from floor||20.5"||20.5"|
|Seat Bottom - Depth||13"||13"|
|Seat Bottom - Width||16.5"||16.5"|
|Frame||6061 aluminum, silver anodized and nylon composite||6061 aluminum, silver anodized and nylon composite|
|Motor||Brushless DC 24 volt, 220 watt x 2||Brushless DC 24 volt, 200 watt x 2|
|Battery||24 volt, 8.76Ah, 240 watt-hours, lithium-ion 4 lb highest quality cells||24 volt, 8.76Ah, 240 watt-hours, lithium-ion 4 lb highest quality cells|
|Charging time||4.5 hours or less||4.5 hours or less|
|Armrests||Attached in-factory, non-removable||Attached in-factory, non-removable|
|Front wheels||8" solid||7" solid|
|Rear wheels||10" solid||10" solid|
|Anti-tip wheels||2" solid||2" solid|
|Maximum Climbing Angle||10° (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max.)||12° (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs. max capacity||253 lbs. max capacity|
|Overall Weight||49.8 lbs.||51 lbs.|
|Weight of Chair||45.8 lbs.||47 lbs.|
|Weight of Battery||4 lbs.||4 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants its products to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship to the original consumer/purchaser from the date of purchase under the following:
- One (1) Year Warranty: On the frame, mechanical and electrical components including the motor of each mobility product.
- Six (6) Months Warranty: On originally supplied battery, tires, fabric seat, seat back, and seat cushion.
- If within such warranty period, any component or part shall be proven to the satisfaction of the manufacturer to be defective, the product shall at the option of the manufacturer be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product components.
- In some cases, an installation kit with instructions may be provided to the owner to facilitate the installation of a replacement product component.
- Warranty relating to mobility products does not include any labor charges incurred in product component installation.
- The warranty period of the repaired or replaced product shall terminate with the termination of the warranty period for the original product.
- The sole obligation of the manufacturer, and the customer's exclusive remedy under this warranty, shall be limited to such repaired or replaced product.
- The warranty does not cover damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, damage in shipment, improper operation, or failure to follow instructions according to the User Manual.
- The warranty does not cover component failure, improper storage, neglect of prescribed maintenance procedures, repair, or attempted repair or modifications made or authorized by anyone other than the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not cover the normal gradual reduction in battery performance due to heavy use, deterioration due to external factors such as extremes in temperature or humidity, corrosive atmosphere, or other natural events such as lightning, flood, or circumstances.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- A restocking fee may apply
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details