Medline Exuderm Satin Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Medline Exuderm Satin dressing helps to facilitate local wound healing in a moist healing environment. Indications: Pressure injuries, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, wounds with light to moderate drainage, lacerations and abrasions and first and second-degree burns.
- Shape: Square.
- Adhesive, primary dressing.
- Dressing change frequency: 7 days.
- Smooth, satin backing is low friction for longer wear.
- Top layer made of a semi permeable polyurethane film.
- Wound condition type: Shallow, min-moderate drainage.
- Protective, translucent barrier allows for wound observation.
- Low profile, tapered edge to help improve conformability and reduce the risk of dressing edges rolling up.
- Contraindication: Should not be used on patients with a known sensitivity to the dressing or its components.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details