Accora 600 Gel infused foam pressure redistribution mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Accora 600 Gel infused foam pressure redistribution mattress helps in protecting vulnerable heel area with a 30° slope to redistribute pressure to the entire leg and away from the heel. It has firm side bolsters which provides additional support for easy patient transfer and edge of bed sitting. Accora 600 comes with gel-infused open cell memory foam in head and torso sections, and the superior pressure redistribution is delivered by providing enhanced support and less cradling at higher levels of compression, redistributing pressure over a large surface area, eliminating static fatigue. Heat is channelled away from the body faster than traditional foam, helping to prevent the build up of heat and moisture. The cover of mattress is made from four-way stretch, vapor permeable fabric for additional comfort.
Accora 600 Gel infused foam pressure redistribution mattress is compatible with:
- Firm edges
- Two sizes available
- Slope on heel section
- High-performing foams
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Fire retardancy: Fire sleeve meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633
- Zipper: 360° zipper for easy removal, cleaning or replacement
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper, reducing the possibility of fluid migration
- Bottom cover: Triple laminate vinyl, fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, fire retardant
- 4 way stretch nylon top cover: reduces perspiration and provides a low shear friction surface, that is anti-microbial and fluid resistant
|Accora 600 Gel-infused foam pressure redistribution mattress|
|Size||36"W x 80"L||42"W x 80"L|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs.||450 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that the mattress and cover when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials, workmanship, and assembly for the following time period:
- Foam: 5 Years
- Cover: 2 Years
- If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product components components, or are fund corresponding to the roper service time shall be offered, at manufacturer's option.
- This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
- Moreover, the warranty period of paired or replaced product shall terminate with the termination of the warranty period for the original product component.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.