Armedica AM-SX 1060 changing table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Armedica AM-SX 1060 changing table eliminates back strain and pain from lifting and transferring patients. Armedica AM-SX1060 Hi-Lo treatment table has a one section top piece and side rails that pivot down for easy patient transfer and access. Armedica AM-SX 1060 facilitates in accommodating children and adults with special needs. AM-SX 1060 changing table effectively lowers to 18" above the floor for easy access and helps in transferring patients with little assistance.
- Foot-switch control
- 4 swivel locking casters
- Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
- Side rails that pivot down for easy patient transfer and access
- Decorator color- have an ultra soft leather feel and soft hi-loft backing
- Vinyl - heavy duty 34 oz. material with an anti-microbial protective coating designed for use in the medical industry
|Armedica AM-SX 1060 changing table|
|Height range||18" - 37"|
|Product weight||194 lbs.|
|Lifting capacity||400 lbs.|
|Top dimensions||60" x 25"|
|Firm density foam||1.5"|
|Motor||120 Volt, 60 Hz|
|Side rails||44" L|
|Side rails extension||6.5" above upholstered table top|
- Manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details