Devilbiss Vacu-Aide compact suction unit
Devilbiss Vacu-Aide compact suction unit is ideal for home or hospital use and meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standards for emergency transport suction. Vacu-Aide compact suction unit can be used from its internal battery or directly from the power supply. Travel-friendly design of Vacu-Aide compact suction unit meets RTCA/DO-160D Aircraft standard for environmental conditions and test procedures for airborne equipment. Vacu-Aide compact suction unit provides battery life for up to one-hour operation and even meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning. Devilbiss Vacu-Aide compact is a small and lightweight portable aspirator with critical safety and performance advantages.
- Compact package weighs only 3.37 lbs.
- Suction Unit, 725 cc reusable bottle, tubing, elbow and AC & DC power cords
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Built-in bacteria filter is located in the unit’s bottle assembly; unique float valve prevents backflow into the unit
- Comes complete with a rechargeable battery, 12 V DC in car charger, reusable canister, mains lead and carry case
- Easy-to-read LED bar graph gauge helps caregivers provide precise measurements of vacuum – especially important for pediatric patients.
|Devilbiss Vacu-Aide compact suction unit|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||7.25" x 7.25" x 6.75"|
|Product weight||3.37 lbs.|
|Flow range||27 LPM free flow, unrestricted|
|Collection container capacity||Reusable autoclavable 725 ml|
|Power consumption||33 watts maximum|
|Electrical requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A max.; 12 V DC, 33 W max|
- The manufacturer warrants the product for - 2-years.
- The battery is provided with a 6- month limited warranty.
- This warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.