Invacare microAIR MA500 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress
Invacare microAIR MA500 is an alternating pressure low air loss mattress that is ideal for the treatment and prevention of pressure injuries. It is a lightweight and easy-to-use mattress with a highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover. Soft nylon urethane-backed cells of the Invacare micro air MA500 mattress decrease the proliferation of bacterial growth and are easy to clean.
|Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides friction, low shear, and moisture protection.|
|The cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards.|
|Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation.|
Features & Benefits:
- Natural heel slope decrease pressure in patient's vulnerable heel area
- Multiple snap bladders make cells more secure with patient movement
- Cell in cell design prevents bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- 8 adjustable comfort settings which depend on the patient’s therapy requirement
- 2-in-1 alternating pressure cycles ensure the protection for patients with low to medium risk
- Offer a comfortable and relaxing support surface that can prevent skin breakdown and enhance wound healing
Note: Please call or email us to order the microAIR MA500 Pump separately.
|Invacare microAIR MA500 alternating low air loss mattress|
|Size||36" W x 80" L x 8" H|
|Cell number||18 cells|
|Cells material||Black nylon with PU coating|
|Cover material||Blue nylon with PU coating finish|
|Base material||Black polyester with PVC coating|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Invacare microAIR MA500 Pump|
|Size||10.1" L x 4.5" W x 8.3" H|
|Max flow rate||5 L/minute|
|Cycle time||10 minute|
|Minimum operating pressure||14 +/- 6 mmHg|
|Maximum operating pressure||60 +/- 6 mmHg|
|Rated voltage||AC 110-120V|
|Rated frequency||60 Hz|
|Fuse rating||T1AH 250V|
|Maximum current||0.1 A|
|Classification||Class II, Type BF (Not AP or AGP type)|
|Ingress of water protection||IP21|
|Mode of operation||Continuous|
|Power cable||15 ft, non-shielding, AC powered|
|Environment (Temperature)||Operation: 15° C to 35° C (59° F to 95° F)|
|Storage: 5° C to 60° C (41° F to 140° F)|
|Environment (Humidity)||15% to 90% non-condensing|
|Operation atmospheric pressure range||800 hPa to 1060 hPa|
|Alarms||Audio & Visual|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year Warranty - Cover & Mattress
- One Year Warranty - Power Unit
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.