Invacare microAIR MA800 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress
Invacare microAIR MA800 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress has a unique and advanced 3-in-1 alternating function which inflates and deflates cells in a 3:1 cycle and provides active pressure relief by supporting 2/3 of the body at any given time. It is combined with pulsation and true low air loss that is ideal for situations where maceration and moisture management are an issue.
|Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides a low shear, friction, and moisture protection.|
|The cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards.|
|Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation.|
Features & Benefits:
- Customizable cycle times to meet patient's varying needs
- Foam base prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- External exhaust keeps the mattress surface cooler and the pump quieter
- 10 adjustable comfort settings depend on the patient's therapy requirement
- True Low Air Loss Therapy provides extra comfort for moisture and temperature control
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and help to decrease the proliferation of bacterial growth
- 60-second pulsation feature helps improve capillary blood flow by continually readjusting to a level surface pressure
- Auto Firm Mode provides quick and maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- HeelSense™ Technology helps provide further therapy and comfort by decreasing pressure in patient's vulnerable heel area
Note: Please call or email us to order the microAIR MA800 Pump separately.
|microAIR MA800 alternating low air loss mattress|
|Size||36" W x 80" L x 10" H||42" W x 80" L x 10" H||42" W x 84" L x 10" H||48" W x 80" L x 10" H|
|Weight||33 lbs.||34 lbs.||34 lbs.||36 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.||1000 lbs. (Static)||1000 lbs. (Static)||1000 lbs. (Static)|
|Cells material||Nylon with PU backing|
|Cover type||Zipper cover with removable foam base|
|Cover material||Nylon woven fabric with PU coating finish|
|Base material||Woven polyester fabric with PVC backing|
|Invacare microAIR MA800 Pump|
|Size||17.7" L x 6.8" W x 10.8" H|
|Max flow rate||1275 L/minute|
|Phase time||3 ~ 95 minutes|
|Minimum operating pressure||≥ 35 mmHg|
|Rated voltage||AC 110-120V|
|Rated frequency||60 Hz|
|Classification||Class II, Type BF (Not AP or AGP type)|
|Ingress of water protection||IP21|
|Mode of operation||Continuous|
|Power cable||15 ft, non-shielding, AC powered|
|Environment (Temperature)||Operation: 15° C to 35° C (59° F to 95° F)|
|Storage: 5° C to 60° C (41° F to 140° F)|
|Environment (Humidity)||15% to 90% non-condensing|
|Operation atmospheric pressure range||800 hPa to 1060 hPa|
|Alarms||Audio & Visual|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year Warranty - Cover & Mattress
- One Year Warranty - Power Unit
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.