Leckey horizon stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Horizon Stander | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Stander Horizon is a multi-position stander in which user can stand on the horizon. Leckey Horizon Stander is a groundbreaking 3-in-1 stander for users with diverse postural needs, ranging from children to adults. In prone, supine, or upright positions, this electric-powered standing device offers excellent postural support and pelvic stability. Chest, hip, knee, and footplate supports are all highly adaptable, allowing for quick adjustability and optimum standing positioning for the client.
Horizon stander comes standard with:
- Hip pad
- Chest pad
- Basic footplate
- Spine assembly
- Standard knees
- Flexible chest laterals
LECKEY Horizon Stander Additional & Optional Features
Stander with three functions:
- Three-in-one stander
- Makes it a flexible platform for standing therapy
- Can be used as an upright, supine, or prone stander
- Rechargeable remote control allows for quick angle change from 0 to 90 degrees.
The Advantages of Standing:
The Leckey Horizon Stander's flexible and simple angle change helps clients to achieve a standing posture that has been shown to have several benefits to overall health and daily life:
- Bone health is improved.
- Improve your motor skills
- Increases the usable scope
- Pressure relief is improved.
- Range of motion is improved
- Abnormal muscle tone is reduced
- Improves circulation and supports vital organs
Leckey Horizon Stander can be easily customised to meet the needs and therapy goals of each patient.
- Built to provide optimal comfort and positioning support
- Well-designed pelvic belt provides excellent pelvic support in upright, supine, and prone positions
- Adjustable chest support, flexible laterals, and individual footplates are the support options available
Function & Independence:
- Ideal for use in the classroom and at home
- Encourages social interactions with family and peers
- Including a variety of optional extras such as activity trays, grab-rails, and posts.
- Allows for eye-to-eye contact as well as the ability to switch hands and improve motor skills.
|Leckey Horizon Stander||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Age range:||4 - 10 years||9 - 10 years||14 years - adult|
|Product height: (horizontal position)||30.7"||31.7"||31.7"|
|Products weight:||97 lbs.||110.6 lbs.||130 lbs.|
|Chest width: (width between chest laterals)||7.9" - 11.8"||9.4" - 14.9"||13.4" - 18.1"|
|Hip support height: (footplate to top of hip pad)||17.7" - 29.5"||29.5" - 37.4"||29.5" - 45.3"|
|Hip width: (hip pad width)||6.9" - 10.6"||8.3" - 15.3"||12.2" - 18.5"|
|Tray size:||16.5" x 17.3"||20.5" x 23.2"||20.5" x 23.2"|
|Tray angle adjustment:||Prone version: 0° - 40°|
|Supine version: 20° - 30°|
|Recommended user height:||39.4" - 55.1"||55.1" - 70.9"||61" - 70.9"|
|User weight capacity:||110 lbs.||176 lbs.||220 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.