Leckey horizon stander
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey horizon stander is a robust, durable and adjustable supine, upright and prone stander. Horizon stander’s innovative design enables easy and safe transfers. Horizon is ideally suited for more complex users or for young adults who have not benefited from standing therapy for some time. Horizon stander features non-slip adjustment knobs that make it quick and easy to set-up and adjust for multiple users in classroom, therapy room or home environments.
Horizon stander comes standard with:
- Hip pad
- Chest pad
- Basic footplate
- Spine assembly
- Standard knees
- Flexible chest laterals
|Leckey easy seat||Size1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Age range||4 - 10||9 - 18||14 - Adult|
|Horizontal position L x W x H||44.7" x 22.8" x 30.7"||50.4" x 25.2" x 31.7"||50.4" x 25.2" x 31.7"|
|Weight of product||97 lbs.||110.6 lbs.||130 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||110 lbs.||176 lbs.||220 lbs.|
|User standing height (Min / Max)||39.4" / 55.1"||55.1" x 70.9"||61" / 70.9"|
| Shoulder height - footplate to top of pad|
(Min / Max)
|32.3" / 45.3"||39.4" / 57"||39.4" / 57"|
| Hip pad height - footplate to top of pad|
(Min / Max)
|17.7" / 29.5"||29.5" / 37.4"||29.5" / 45.3"|
|Hip pad width (Min / Max)||6.9" / 10.6"||8.3" / 15.3"||12.2" / 18.5"|
| Knee height - footplate to middle of pad|
(Min / Max)
|9.8" / 17.7"||15.7" / 21.6"||15.7" / 25.6"|
|Width between chest laterals (Min / Max)||7.9" / 11.8"||9.4" / 14.9"||13.4" / 18.1"|
|Footplate angle adjustable + / -||10º||10º||10º|
|Tray sizes||16.5" x 17.3"||20.5" x 23.2"||20.5" x 23.2"|
|Tray angle adjustment - prone version||0º to 40º||0º to 40º||0º to 40º|
|Tray angle adjustment - supine version||-20º to +30º||-20º to +30º||-20º to +30º|
|Frame clearance - bottom of Ski to ground||6.1"||7"||7"|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.