Leckey mygo stander
Leckey MyGo Stander | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Mygo Stander is a modular and flexible standing device will help you stand out from the crowd. The Leckey Mygo Stander is a multi-positional standing therapy device that grows with your infant, allowing for upright, prone, and supine standing configurations all in one system. This angle-adjustable stander can be adjusted to accommodate the child's individual positional needs and meet changing therapy goals as the child develops and their needs change. It is designed to improve bone and muscle structure growth for kids with moderate to complex positioning needs.
Mygo Stander comes standard with:
- Two piece footplate
- Polyurethane chest pad
- Manual angle adjustment
- Hip pad and knee supports
LECKEY MyGo Stander Additional & Optional Features
Adjustable and Versatile:
- Knee and foot supports can be adjusted up to 20 degrees to accommodate contractures.
- With an easy-to-use crank mechanism, Mygo Stander can change angles from supine to upright to prone.
Postural Support System:
- Leckey Mygo Stander's modular nature allows it to be easily customised to meet the postural and comfort needs of a growing child.
- A variety of positional aids, such as belts, supports, and headrests, are available to help you achieve the best possible posture.
The Benefits of Standing:
The Leckey Mygo Stander was created to provide children with moderate to complex positional needs with the benefits of standing therapy. There are some of the well being advantages:
- Enhances motor skills
- Bone health is improved
- Increases the usable scope
- Pressure relief is improved
- Range of motion is improved
- Abnormal muscle tone is reduced
- Enhances interpersonal experiences
- Improves circulation and supports vital organs
- A transparent insert is available for the Leckey Mygo Stander tray.
- Mygo Stander allows children to move their arms freely and independently.
- Makes it easier for them to do things like play, eat, and engage with their peers.
- To hold sheets of paper, contact symbols, or schoolwork in place, simply slide them under the transparent insert.
|Leckey Mygo Stander||Size 1||Size 2|
|Age range:||4 - 10 years||8 - 14 years|
|Product weight:||48 lbs.||55 lbs.|
|Product angle range:||Prone: 0°-80°|
|Chest support height: (footplate to armpit)||29.9" - 42.5"||38.6" - 51.2"|
|Chest width: (distance between laterals)||6.3" - 11.0"||7.9" - 12.6"|
|Hip support height: (footplate to mid-buttocks)||18.1" - 28.7"||24.4" - 34.4"|
|Hip width:||8.7" - 13"||11" - 15.4"|
|Max. knee contracture accommodated: (distance between hip guides)|
|Footplate angle:||Plantarflexion: 10°|
|Tray height range:||0" - 6"|
(from top of hip pad)
|Tray angle adjustment:||Prone: 45°|
|Recommended user height:||42.5" - 57.1"||53.1" - 66.9"|
|User weight capacity:||110 lbs.||132 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.