Leckey Mygo Stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey MyGo Stander | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Mygo Stander is a modular and flexible standing device will help you stand out from the crowd. The Leckey Mygo Stander is a multi-positional standing therapy device that grows with your infant, allowing for upright, prone, and supine standing configurations all in one system. This angle-adjustable stander can be adjusted to accommodate the child's individual positional needs and meet changing therapy goals as the child develops and their needs change. It is designed to improve bone and muscle structure growth for kids with moderate to complex positioning needs.
Mygo Stander comes standard with:
- Two piece footplate
- Polyurethane chest pad
- Manual angle adjustment
- Hip pad and knee supports
LECKEY MyGo Stander Additional & Optional Features
Adjustable and Versatile:
- Knee and foot supports can be adjusted up to 20 degrees to accommodate contractures.
- With an easy-to-use crank mechanism, Mygo Stander can change angles from supine to upright to prone.
Postural Support System:
- Leckey Mygo Stander's modular nature allows it to be easily customised to meet the postural and comfort needs of a growing child.
- A variety of positional aids, such as belts, supports, and headrests, are available to help you achieve the best possible posture.
The Benefits of Standing:
The Leckey Mygo Stander was created to provide children with moderate to complex positional needs with the benefits of standing therapy. There are some of the well being advantages:
- Enhances motor skills
- Bone health is improved
- Increases the usable scope
- Pressure relief is improved
- Range of motion is improved
- Abnormal muscle tone is reduced
- Enhances interpersonal experiences
- Improves circulation and supports vital organs
- A transparent insert is available for the Leckey Mygo Stander tray.
- Mygo Stander allows children to move their arms freely and independently.
- Makes it easier for them to do things like play, eat, and engage with their peers.
- To hold sheets of paper, contact symbols, or schoolwork in place, simply slide them under the transparent insert.
|Leckey Mygo Stander||Size 1||Size 2|
|Age range:||4 - 10 years||8 - 14 years|
|Product weight:||48 lbs.||55 lbs.|
|Product angle range:||Prone: 0°-80°|
|Chest support height: (footplate to armpit)||29.9" - 42.5"||38.6" - 51.2"|
|Chest width: (distance between laterals)||6.3" - 11.0"||7.9" - 12.6"|
|Hip support height: (footplate to mid-buttocks)||18.1" - 28.7"||24.4" - 34.4"|
|Hip width:||8.7" - 13"||11" - 15.4"|
|Max. knee contracture accommodated: (distance between hip guides)|
|Footplate angle:||Plantarflexion: 10°|
|Tray height range:||0" - 6"|
(from top of hip pad)
|Tray angle adjustment:||Prone: 45°|
|Recommended user height:||42.5" - 57.1"||53.1" - 66.9"|
|User weight capacity:||110 lbs.||132 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.