Leckey Squiggles Plus stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Squiggles Plus stander features hip abduction and improved function which creates a superior clinical approach to standing therapy. Squiggles Plus stander offers additional features to the extremely versatile three-in-one Squiggles Stander for children ages 1-5 years.3-in-1 Design
The Squiggles+ Stander is an extremely versatile 3-in-1 stander, offering prone, upright and supine standing in one product. Prone position provides anterior support and stability while encouraging weight bearing and use of upper extremities. Upright position is designed for users with good balance and trunk control but cannot stand independently. Supine position supports the back of the body while offering lateral and anterior supports to maintain alignment.Hip Abduction
Hip Abduction now achievable, 60 degrees bilaterally. With a measurement gauge to monitor and aid repeatability. Hip laterals also shift in sync with the legs as they move through the arc of abduction.Advanced Knee Support Design
Larger, more comfortable medial knee supports to distribute pressure, especially in abducted standing. Advanced wrap support to maintain knee in neutral flexion or extension.Independent Footplates
Individually adjustable footplates allow you to set each footplate to different heights. This accommodates leg length discrepancies while providing support to both legs.Improved Pivot Base
Improved pivot base accommodates hip abduction and facilitates horizontal loading from 90 to 160 degrees. The new foot pedal eases caregiver effort while providing a more stable platform to transfer the child onto.Activity Tray
Activity tray with improved height and adjustability accommodates the smallest users. Whether prone or supine, the tray with optional grab rail can be used to facilitate table top activities while in the standing position.Height-Adjustable Push Handle
New height-adjustable push handle helps make positioning the child during standing therapy, easier. The height-adjustable push handle can be folded for ergonomic use and lowered for prone use.Squiggles Plus includes:
- Pivot Base
- Tray attachment
- Knee supports with cover
- Chest & hip lateral supports
- Standard model with support shell
- Hip & chest support with sternum prompt
|Leckey Squiggles Plus stander|
|Maximum User Weight||48.4 lbs.||22 kg|
|User Standing Height||29.5" - 43.5"||750 mm - 1110 mm|
|Chest Width Between Laterals||6.3" - 9"||160 mm - 230 mm|
|Chest Support Height||21.7" - 32"||550 mm - 820 mm|
|Chest Support Angle Adjustment||+/- 30°||+/- 30°|
|Chest Support Depth Adjustment||2"||50 mm|
|Hip Width Between Hip Guides||6.3" - 9"||160 mm - 230 mm|
|Hip Support Height from Footplate to Mid Buttocks||11.8" - 20.8"||300 mm - 530 mm|
|Distance Between Midline of Knees||5.5" - 8.4"||140 mm - 215 mm|
|Footplate Angle - Plantarflexion||10°||10°|
|Footplate Angle - Dorsiflexion||10°||10°|
|Small Sandal Size||6.3" L x 3" W||175 mm x 75 mm|
|Medium Sandal Size||8.3" L x 3.2" W||210 mm x 80 mm|
|Tray Height: Prone||21.9" - 31.5"||555 mm - 800 mm|
|Tray Height: Supine||18.5" - 31.5"||480 mm - 800 mm|
|Tray Angle Adjustment - Prone||30°||30°|
|Tray Angle Adjustment - Supine||40°||40°|
|Stander Support Frame Weight||14.3 lbs||6.5 kg|
|Stander Support Frame Dimensions||26.8" L x 15.4" W x 15.4" H||680 x 390 x 390 mm|
|Pivot Base Weight||14.3 lbs||6.5 kg|
|Pivot Base Dimensions - Unfolded||37.4" L x 23.2" W x 20.3" H||950 x 590 x 515 mm|
|Pivot Base Dimensions - Folded||26" L x 23.2" W x 20.3" H||660 x 590 x 515 mm|
|Pivot Base Angle Range - Prone||90° - 70°||90° - 70°|
|Pivot Base Angle Range - Supine||90° - 160°||90° - 160°|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.