Leckey Squiggles Plus Stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Squiggles Plus Stander | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Squiggles Plus stander is a 3-in-1 stander in which a special needs child can stand prone, upright, or supine. Sometimes it is critical to maintain the position, gravity aids the work of internal systems as we maintain an upright posture. Standing allows children to bear their weight through their bones and joints, helping to shape and strengthen them.
Standing seems to have a positive impact on the formation of hip joints. Standing allows to stretch tight muscles while still providing a different role. Standing is also important socially because it allows them to communicate with their peers at the same stage.
Squiggles Plus includes:
- Pivot Base
- Tray attachment
- Knee supports with cover
- Chest & hip lateral supports
- Standard model with support shell
- Hip & chest support with sternum prompt
LECKEY Squiggles Plus Stander Additional & Optional Features
Squiggles+ Stander is a 3-in-1 stander that allows you to stand prone, upright, or supine all in one product.
- Supine support the back of the body while also providing lateral and anterior support to keep the body aligned.
- Prone posture provides anterior protection and stability while promoting weight bearing and upper-extremity use.
- Users that have strong balance and trunk control but are unable to stand independently can use the upright position.
Abduction of the hips:
- Hip abduction of 60 degrees bilaterally is now possible.
- With a measurement gauge to keep track of progress and ensure consistency.
- As the legs pass across the arc of abduction, the hip laterals turn in time with them.
Pivot Base Improvements:
- Improved pivot base allows for hip abduction and horizontal loading from 90 to 160 degrees.
- The new foot pedal reduces caregiver effort while still providing a more stable platform for the child to be transferred to.
Design of Advanced Knee Support:
- Larger, more stable medial knee supports.
- Help to distribute pressure, particularly while standing in an abducted position.
- Advanced wrap support keeps the knee in a neutral flexion or extension position.
- Individually adjustable footplates allow to change the height of each one.
- This compensates for differences in leg length by providing strength to both legs.
- Smallest users will use an activity tray with increased height and adjustability.
- The tray with optional grab rail can be used to encourage tabletop activities when standing, whether prone or supine.
Height-Adjustable Push Handle:
- A new height-adjustable push handle makes it easier to position the child for standing therapy.
- The foldable, height-adjustable push handle can be lowered for prone use or folded for ergonomic use.
|Leckey Squiggles Plus Stander|
|Age range:||1 - 5 years|
|Stander support frame:||15.4"|
|Pivot base (Unfolded):||20.3"|
|Pivot base (Folded):||20.3"|
|Stander support frame:||15.4"|
|Pivot base (Unfolded):||23.2"|
|Pivot base (Folded):||23.2"|
|Stander support frame:||26.8"|
|Pivot base (Unfolded):||37.4"|
|Pivot base (Folded):||26"|
|Stander support frame:||14.3 lbs.|
|Pivot base weight:||14.3 lbs.|
|Product angle range:||Prone: 90 - 70°|
|Supine: 90 - 160°|
|Chest support height:||21.7" - 32"|
|Chest width: (distance between laterals)||6.3" - 9"|
|Hip support height: (footplate to mid-buttocks)||11.8" - 20.8"|
|Hip width: (distance between hip guides)||6.3" - 9"|
|Distance between midline of knees:||5.5" - 8.4"|
|Footplate angle:||Plantarflexion: 10°|
|Tray height range:||Prone: 21.9" - 31.5"|
| Supine: 18.5" - 31.5"|
(footplate to top of tray)
|Tray angle adjustment:||Prone: 30°|
|Recommended user height:||29.5" - 43.5"|
|User weight capacity:||48.4 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.