Protekt 500 Gel Infused Foam Pressure Redistribution Mattress
Protekt 500 Gel Infused Foam Pressure Redistribution Mattress with Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary support surface that provides extraordinary pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability compared to traditional foam. Superior pressure redistribution is delivered by providing more support and less support at higher levels of compression, redistributing pressure over a large surface area eliminating static fatigue. PTSS Rail System provides additional support for easy patient transfer and edge of bed sitting.Features:
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Fire sleeve meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633
- Bottom Cover: Triple laminate vinyl; fluid resistant; anti-microbial/anti-bacterial; fire retardant
- Protects vulnerable heel area with a 30° slope redistributing pressure to entire leg and away from the heel
- Stretch nylon top cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is antimicrobial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant
- Reduces occurrence of pressure sores by channeling heat away from the body significantly faster than traditional foam, virtually eliminating perspiration
Note: Interface pressure readings performed by independent certified testing company are available upon request.
- The manufacturer provides 15 years non-prorated warranty on core and 2 years non- prorated warranty on cover to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- The warranty shall be voided upon transfer of ownership of this product.
- Manufacturer agrees to repair or replace this product, at its discretion and at no charge, within the warranty period provided and that manufacturer consents the unit is defective. The repaired or replacement unit shall be warranted for a period equal to the balance of the defective unit's warranty period.
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way, nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty does not cover products that have been impaired by occurrences considered Acts of God over which authorized dealer has no control.
- The warranty shall also be voided if any required periodic maintenance, if applicable, has not been properly performed on this product.
- The warranty and the aforementioned remedies presented are exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binding or obligate authorized dealer in any way.
- Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the aforementioned period indicated.
- In no event shall authorized dealer be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages; loss of revenue; or cost of replacement goods; resulting from the use or malfunction of this product to the associated equipment on which and with which it is used.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may be entitled to other rights that vary from state to state.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
If the product is unopened, then the following policy will be applied:
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details