Protekt Aire 3600AB Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Raised Side Air Bolsters
Protekt Aire 3600 LAL APM with Raised side air bolsters combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The durable & powerful, yet quiet user friendly pump is designed to treat pressure ulcers stages I-III. Raised side perimeter air bolsters mitigate accidental patient roll-outs, and reduces the risk of entrapment. Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure. Center cut-out in air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
The mattress has 18 laser holes that keeps the patient cool and dry. Stretch nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and vapor permeable. Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode. Aire 3600AB is 36" wide, 80" long and 11" high to accommodate 350 lbs. user weight.Aire 3600AB Pump features:
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system
- Air flow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels
- Visual low pressure alarm indicates air flow may be compromised
- The manufacturer provides 18 months non-prorated warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- The warranty shall be voided upon transfer of ownership of this product.
- Manufacturer agrees to repair or replace this product, at its discretion and at no charge, within the warranty period provided and that manufacturer consents the unit is defective. The repaired or replacement unit shall be warranted for a period equal to the balance of the defective unit's warranty period.
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way, nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty does not cover products that have been impaired by occurrences considered Acts of God over which authorized dealer has no control.
- The warranty shall also be voided if any required periodic maintenance, if applicable, has not been properly performed on this product.
- The warranty and the aforementioned remedies presented are exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binding or obligate authorized dealer in any way.
- Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the aforementioned period indicated.
- In no event shall authorized dealer be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages; loss of revenue; or cost of replacement goods; resulting from the use or malfunction of this product to the associated equipment on which and with which it is used.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may be entitled to other rights that vary from state to state.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
If the product is unopened, then the following policy will be applied:
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details