Protekt Aire 4000DX Low Air Loss & Alternating Pressure Mattress System
Protekt Aire 4000DX is an advanced mattress system designed to address the needs of patients requiring treatment for pressure ulcers. This mattress combines low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in a single unit. The accompanying digital pump operates on a 10-minute alternating pressure cycle, promoting pressure redistribution and reducing the risk of pressure ulcers.
Mattress and Cover Features:
- Weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- Optional raised side rails system available for additional support
- 18 laser holes for enhanced ventilation, keeping the patient cool and dry
- Static head section prevents unnecessary movement of the head and neck
- Comes with fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted nylon top cover
Aire 4000DX Pump
- Preset 10-minute alternating cycle
- Static function facilitates safe and easy patient transfer
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system
- Audio/visual low-pressure alarm alerts airflow may be compromised
- Digital adjustable LED weight settings enable customization of pressure for individual therapeutic needs
- The manufacturer provides 2 Years non-prorated warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- The warranty shall be voided upon transfer of ownership of this product.
- Manufacturer agrees to repair or replace this product, at its discretion and at no charge, within the warranty period provided and that manufacturer consents the unit is defective. The repaired or replacement unit shall be warranted for a period equal to the balance of the defective unit's warranty period.
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way, nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty does not cover products that have been impaired by occurrences considered Acts of God over which authorized dealer has no control.
- The warranty shall also be voided if any required periodic maintenance, if applicable, has not been properly performed on this product.
- The warranty and the aforementioned remedies presented are exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binding or obligate authorized dealer in any way.
- Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the aforementioned period indicated.
- In no event shall authorized dealer be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages; loss of revenue; or cost of replacement goods; resulting from the use or malfunction of this product to the associated equipment on which and with which it is used.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may be entitled to other rights that vary from state to state.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.