Protekt Aire 6400 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System
Protekt Aire 6400 Low Air Loss & Alternating Pressure Mattress System is designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, with preferred choice of clinicians. Combining low air loss and alternating pressure technologies, it creates an optimal pressure redistribution surface. The mattress's deluxe digital pump allows precise control and customization of therapy settings.
Mattress and Cover Features:
- Weight capacity - 450 lbs.
- Comes with quilted design for added comfort
- Available in 84" length for wide range pf patients
- 18 laser holes for optimal air circulation to keep the patient cool and dry
- Fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial nylon top cover for hygiene and comfort
- Pillow-top feature prevents unnecessary movement of the head and neck during alternating mode
Aire 6000 pump
- Auto firm mode offer quick inflation for added convenience
- Seat-inflate feature for patient protection in the fowler position
- 4 alternating times 10, 15, 20, and 25 minutes allow customizable therapies by clinicians
- Static mode provides firm support for safe egress or ingress from the mattress or side edge seating
- 3 audible and visual alarms for low pressure, power failure, and alternating failure, ensuring patient safety
- The manufacturer provides 2 years non-prorated warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- The warranty shall be voided upon transfer of ownership of this product.
- Manufacturer agrees to repair or replace this product, at its discretion and at no charge, within the warranty period provided and that manufacturer consents the unit is defective. The repaired or replacement unit shall be warranted for a period equal to the balance of the defective unit's warranty period.
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way, nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty does not cover products that have been impaired by occurrences considered Acts of God over which authorized dealer has no control.
- The warranty shall also be voided if any required periodic maintenance, if applicable, has not been properly performed on this product.
- The warranty and the aforementioned remedies presented are exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binding or obligate authorized dealer in any way.
- Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the aforementioned period indicated.
- In no event shall authorized dealer be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages; loss of revenue; or cost of replacement goods; resulting from the use or malfunction of this product to the associated equipment on which and with which it is used.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may be entitled to other rights that vary from state to state.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.