Protekt Aire 8900 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure and Pulsation Mattress
Protekt Aire 8900 Low Air Loss & Alternating Pressure Mattress System has a unique cell-on-cell design that ensures the mattress will retain air in the lower cells in the event of a power outage. Protekt Aire 8900 combines three therapies into a single system: low air loss, alternating pressure, and pulsation. The Mattress has five alternating pressure cycles (10, 15, 20, 25, and 30) and pulsation cycle times that can be adjusted from 10 to 30 minutes to provide customized therapy.
When the mattress is in the inclined position, the Aire 8900 mattress system's Auto-Seat feature detects and equalizes pressure to the center cells, and the static mode with "auto-recovery" provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating. Protekt Aire 8900 Mattress includes "On-demand side air bolsters" that reduce the risk of entrapment and have a "quick deflate" twist release valve to allow the mattress to be used with or without the raised air bolsters.Features:
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation
- CPR twist valve for rapid deflation
- Dimensions: 36" W x 80" L x 10" H
- High airflow dual compressor pump produces 18 lpm
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure, and service mode
- Independent low air loss (iLAL) defuses air from underneath the mattress air bladders
- Nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, and quilted for added comfort
- The manufacturer provides Two Years Non-Prorated warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- The warranty shall be voided upon transfer of ownership of this product.
- The manufacturer agrees to repair or replace this product, at its discretion and at no charge, within the warranty period provided and that manufacturer consents the unit is defective. The repaired or replacement unit shall be warranted for a period equal to the balance of the defective unit's warranty period.
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components, and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty does not cover products that have been impaired by occurrences considered Acts of God over which the authorized dealer has no control.
- The warranty shall also be voided if any required periodic maintenance, if applicable, has not been properly performed on this product.
- The warranty and the aforementioned remedies presented are exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binding or obligate authorized dealer in any way.
- Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the aforementioned period indicated.
- In no event shall authorized dealer be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages; loss of revenue; or cost of replacement goods; resulting from the use or malfunction of this product to the associated equipment on which and with which it is used.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may be entitled to other rights that vary from state to state.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
Unfortunately, hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
If the product is unopened, then the following policy will be applied:
- No returns are accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging, and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/PayPal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details