Protekt Gel Overlay
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Protekt Gel Overlay utilizes a series of gel bladders encapsulated between high density, strongly contoured foam and a solid support base. This composition creates a cost effective pressure redistribution group I support surface. Optimal overlay surface for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Its Gel maintains room temperature at all times.Features:
- Also available in 42", 48" and 54" widths
- Gel maintains room temperature at all times
- Convoluted high density polyurethane foam top layer
- 15 horizontal gel bladders prevents migration and bottoming out
- Optimal overlay surface for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Gel bladders contain an aqueous gel composition that provides deep immersion
- Bottom vinyl cover has 4 elastic corner straps that secures overlay to the mattress
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, vapor permeable and anti-microbial/anti-bacterial
- Base foundation is a high density/high resilient foam construction which prevents bottoming out
|Protekt Gel Overlay|
|34"W x 76"L x 3.5"H||300 lbs.|
|42"W x 76"L x 4"H||500 lbs.|
|48"W x 76"L x 4"H||550 lbs.|
|54"W x 76"L x 4"H||650 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides 1 year non-prorated warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase by the original purchaser
- The warranty shall be voided upon transfer of ownership of this product.
- Manufacturer agrees to repair or replace this product, at its discretion and at no charge, within the warranty period provided and that manufacturer consents the unit is defective. The repaired or replacement unit shall be warranted for a period equal to the balance of the defective unit's warranty period.
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way, nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty does not cover products that have been impaired by occurrences considered Acts of God over which authorized dealer has no control.
- The warranty shall also be voided if any required periodic maintenance, if applicable, has not been properly performed on this product.
- The warranty and the aforementioned remedies presented are exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binding or obligate authorized dealer in any way.
- Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the aforementioned period indicated.
- In no event shall authorized dealer be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages; loss of revenue; or cost of replacement goods; resulting from the use or malfunction of this product to the associated equipment on which and with which it is used.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may be entitled to other rights that vary from state to state.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details