Roho® Dry Floatation® mattress overlay system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® Dry Floatation® mattress overlay system comprises of soft interconnected air cells. The Dry Floatation mattress overlay conforms precisely to the body's contours, helping soft tissue to maintain its shape in order to maximize the healing process as well as prevention. Dry Floatation® mattress overlay system creates the ideal environment of protection and healing with the original non-powered, air-filled, adjustable, zoned, reactive mattress overlay. This simple mattress overlay is a bundle of performance, efficiency and quality. Foam insert pad(s) are also available in both standard and custom configurations. They may be snapped to the Roho Dry Floatation Mattress Section(s) to provide individuals with a localized approach to wound management when cost restraints are required.Features:
- Non-powered. Requires no external power source
- Repairable. Extends overall life of the mattress overlay
- Drainage holes in the base of the mattress allows for moisture to drain away from the body
- 3.5" high air cells can be adjusted to the individual's body shape and size and to their position over time
- The four sections of the mattress overlay are independently adjusted, providing a low-pressure environment over the entire contact area of the body
- With 720 air cells, this mattress overlay allows for greater conformity and better pressure distribution. Each cell is specially treated to minimize friction and resulting shear
- Repair kit
- Registration card
- Hand inflation pump
- Operating instructions
- 1 cover (Reusable/Enclosure)
- Dry Floatation sections (4 sections per overlay system)
- Reusable cover: One piece cover that tucks in like a fitted sheet. It is fluid-resistant, flame-retardant, and can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfecting between uses.
- Enclosure cover: Has a top and bottom that zip together to completely enclose the mattress overlay. It is fluid-resistant, flame-retardant, and can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfecting between uses.
|Roho Dry Floatation Mattress Overlay System|
|Weight Limit||None if properly sized to the individual and the bed mattress lbs.|
- The manufacturer offers a 2-year limited warranty on mattress and 6-months limited warranty on cover against any defects in materials or workmanship from the date the product was originally purchased.
- The warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details