Roho Dry Floatation Mattress Overlay
Roho Prodigy mattress overlay system is intended to conform to a person's contour while protecting against deep tissue and skin injuries. Three interconnected, flexible DRY FLOATATION air cells can be individually adjusted to meet the user's specific and changing requirements. This allows the air cells to conform to the shape of the user's body. The Prodigy overlay system is a non-powered, air-filled, adjustable, zoned, reactive, and full-support surface made of durable polyvinyl that can be easily cleaned and patched for extended use.
- Non-powered mattress: requires no external power source
- Durable polyvinyl material can be easily cleaned or steamed auto claved
- Drainage holes in the base of the mattress allow for moisture to drain away from the body
- Four sections of the mattress overlay are independently adjusted; providing a low-pressure environment over the entire contact area of the body
The product comes standard with:
- Repair kit
- Hand inflation pump
- Operating instructions
- One cover (Reusable/Enclosure)
- Dry Floatation sections (4 sections per overlay system)
- Reusable cover: One piece cover that tucks in like a fitted sheet. It is fluid-resistant, flame-retardant, and can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfecting between uses.
- Enclosure cover: Has a top and bottom to zip together to enclose the mattress overlay completely. It is fluid-resistant, flame-retardant, and can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfecting between uses.
|Roho Dry Floatation Mattress Overlay System|
|Weight Limit||None if properly sized to the individual and the bed mattress lbs.|
- The manufacturer offers a 2-year limited warranty on mattress and 6-months limited warranty on cover against any defects in materials or workmanship from the date the product was originally purchased.
- The warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details