Roho® Prodigy® mattress overlay system
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® Prodigy® mattress overlay system is intended to conform to an individual’s shape to provide skin/soft tissue and deep tissue injury protection. Prodigy mattress provides an individualized fit in order to protect skin and soft tissue from breakdown. It is a non-powered, air-filled, adjustable, zoned, reactive, full support surface with flexible, interconnected air cells that can be adjusted to match the individual’s body contour. Each of the three sections can be adjusted separately to address specific, changing needs. The two piece enclosure cover has a top and bottom that zip together to completely enclose the mattress overlay.Features
- Provides 3” of immersion
- Zoned - Three sections each 36" × 27.5"
- Can be re-used with multiple individuals
- Segmented for use in positions other than 180°
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area
- Accommodates other positioning devices beneath the overlay
- Promotes a comfortable environment to assist with pain management
- Adjustable to shape and weight and to changes in individual’s position over time
- Sections can be easily cleaned and disinfected and may be patched to extend use
- Does not use electricity (no noise or heat from a pump, no issues transporting patient’s bed)
|Roho Prodigy Mattress Overlay System|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer offers a 1 year limited warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship from the date the product was originally purchased.
- The warranty does not include the product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details