Span America Geo-Mattress Atlas
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America Geo Mattress Atlas has therapeutic top layer features the exclusive Geo-Matt design. Its 800 independent support cells protect against the damaging effects of friction and shearing - two major risk factors that increase dramatically when bed mobility and safe transfers are impeded by obesity. Beneath it, three high resiliency layers offer progressively firmer support. This multi-tier design puts the most patient-friendly surface directly next to the skin, and the most dense material farthest away. The layers deflect in stages, allowing the Atlas to accommodate the widest possible range of weights and still remain comfortable.Features:
- A heavy duty solution for bariatric care
- The best of the clinically proven Geo-Mattress® series
- Fluid-proof bacteriostatically-treated, easily cleaned coated nylon cover
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- 2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture build-up
- Deflects pressure in stages for improved support and longevity
- Beneath the Geo-Matt top, core is made of 3 progressively denser and highly resilient foam layers
- Enhances foam conformance to the body
- Layer of air assists in pressure management
- Helps to disperse heat and moisture away from skin into atmosphere
- Heels are the second most common site for pressure ulcers, second only to the sacrum
- Heel slope distributes pressure over lower leg, reducing pressure on the vulnerable heel
- Patients 350-600 lbs.
- Prevention for high risk patients
- Heel Slope
- Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface
- Progressive resistance accommodates wide range of patient weights
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|Span America Geo-Mattress Atlas|
|Length||75", 80", 84"|
|Width||35", 39", 42" 48", 54"|
|Height||7” at center|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs. (35"), 675 lbs. (39"),|
750 lbs. (42", 48", 54")
|Mattress weight||36 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products components, software, and cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3-years, non-prorated from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.