Span America Geo-Mattress HC
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America Geo-Mattress HC is cut from a single layer of high-quality, combustion modified foam in a fluid-proof, nylon and vinyl cover. The cross-cut top surface is segmented in three distinct zones. Geo-Mattress HC is design to aid in pressure ulcer prevention in the homecare setting.Features
- Top surface is segmented into three distinct zones
- Designed to aid in pressure ulcer prevention in the home care setting
- Minimizes hammocking
- Pleated design fully integrates with mattress
- Fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant, cleanable and replaceable
- Cut from a single layer of high-quality, combustion modified foam
- Cross-cut cells individually conform to the patient’s curves to assist in pressure redistribution
- May be rotated from head to foot for even wear and maximum durability
- Specifically designed for the needs of the at-home patient at risk for skin breakdown
- Folded and boxed for convenient shipping, storage, and delivery
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|Span America Geo-Mattress HC|
|Medicare approved||E0184 (Group I)|
|Length||75", 80", 84"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Mattress weight||17 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products components, software, and cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2-years, non-prorated from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.