Span America Geo-Mattress Max
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America Geo-Mattress Max now comes with Luxurious, visco-elastic high resiliency "memory" foam in foot section enhances the pressure reducing properties of the Heel slope feature. Geo-Mattress Max comes with new firm perimeter bolsters which help to provide safe transfers, more stable edge-of-bed sitting, and reduced risk of gaps at siderails. Geo-Mattress Max has extra-soft, high performance top which provides maximum immersion and a premium feel against user's skin.
Maximum Safety Supportive firm perimeter bolsters facilitate safer patient transfers, help eliminate dangerous gaps, and add stability for edge-of-bed sitting.
Maximum Performance Clinically proven Geo-Matt® anti-shear surface, multi-tiered construction and 400 lbs. capacity make it an exceptional offering.
Maximum Heel Protection Combines proprietary Heel Slope™ and luxurious viscoelastic “memory” foam to deliver unsurpassed offloading of vulnerable heels.Features
- Weight limit 400 lbs.
- High performance top provides maximum immersion
- Firm perimeter bolsters help to provide safe transfers
- Comes with vapor barrier, bacteriostatically treated covers
- Prevention of pressure ulcers
- Decreased mobility
- General patient population
- Moderate - High Risk for skin breakdown
- Repositions frequently by self or caregiver
- Heel slope
- Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface
- Hidden zipper for infection control
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|Span America Geo-Mattress Max|
|Length||75", 80", 84"|
|Width||32", 35", 39", 54", 60", 76"|
|Height||6” at Center|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Mattress Weight||24 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants Geo-Max Mattress to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 7 Years after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.