Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax Reactive Therapeutic Surface
Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax with design advantages – inside and out. On the inside, UltraMax™ is built for extreme comfort with a 3-Dimensional Zoning™ core design that provides anatomically- calibrated levels of support and immersion throughout the surface. Repeated head of bed elevating and the patient’s concentrated weight combine to expose the seat section to the highest level of mechanical fatigue. UltraMax™ distinguishes itself by offering unmatched protection from “bottoming out”. A unique cellular structure gives UHP 500 a combination of resiliency, recovery and comfort not achievable with any of the foams commonly used in medical support surfaces.
On the outside, The UltraMax™ bi-directional stretch cover with Shear Transfer Zones™. Beyond its Geo-Matt® segmented top surface, the UltraMax™ provides an additional measure of shearing protection in the form of the silicone-coated, shear minimizing fabric bands located on the underside of its bi-directional stretch cover.
This Shear Transfer Zone™ design helps:
- Prevent heels, sacrum, and scapula from “digging into” surface
- “Glide” user back to original position following HOB elevation
- Protect against damaging effects of micro shear, macro shear, and rotational (pivot-induced) shear
- Provide patient stability by transferring shear to more shear-tolerant anchor points
The cover’s enhanced features include the unique design of the anti-microbial bi-directional stretch cover made with Span’s superior LifeSpan® fabric.
- Decreased mobility
- Repositions frequently by self or caregiver
- Prevention of Stage 1-4 pressure injuries
- Can be positioned off the injury in at least 2 positions
- Early intervention for multiple Stage 1-2 and treatment of single Stage 3 pressure injuries1
- Shear Transfer Zones within stretch cover
- Superior in-bed mobility, caregiver ergonomics
- Outstanding comfort for longer, more restful sleep
- Enhanced durability, protection from “bottoming out”
- Minimized shearing thru Geo-Matt surface geometry
Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax features
- Anatomically-calibrated support and immersion
- Ultra High Performance Foam specially made for UltraMax™
- Unmatched protection from "bottoming out"
- Combination of resiliency, recovery and comfort
Shear Transfer Zones:
- Creates shear-minimizing bands beneath heels,sacrum and scapula
- Helps “glide” user to original position following gatching
- Provides overall stability while offsetting friction
- Polycarbonate-fortified, cleanable LifeSpan® cover
Geo Matt Style Foam Topper:
- 2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup
- Heel Slope™ designed to further reduce heel pressure
Recessed Deck Model:
- Brings advanced Geo-Mattress® technology to recessed deck beds
- Accommodates V-shaped design requirements
- Compressible foot section
- Patented inner bolster’cradling effect’ for user safety
|Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax|
|Length||75", 80", 84", 85"|
|Width||36", 39", 42"|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Weight of Mattress||24 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants Geo Mattress Ultra Max to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 8 Years (All components, Non-Prorated) after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.