Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax is precision-engineered to deliver critical performance advantages inside and out. On the outside, the Geo-Mattress UltraMax has individually articulating cells of the clinically proven Geo-Matt top surface which combine with Span-America’s proprietary Shear Transfer Zone design to provide unmatched protection from the harmful effects of microshear, macroshear and rotational shear. Helps reduce caregiver injury by “gliding” the user back to position following head of bed elevation.
On the inside, the 3-Dimensional Zoning core design of the UltraMax provides anatomically calibrated levels of support and unmatched user comfort. In the seat area – where the mechanical fatigue of bed gatching and concentrated user weight affect durability most – the unique cell structure of the high resiliency UHP 500 layer provides a 55% higher Support Factor than found in typical medical grade foams. Geo-Mattress Ultra Max comes with viscoelastic foam and gentle heel slope provide added protection at vulnerable heels.
Ultra Resilient : Exclusive UHP 500™ torso section and 3-dimensional Zoning™ design ensure support and durability not achievable with traditional HR, latex, or viscoelastic foams.
Ultra Comfortable : Precision-engineered to facilitate the sustained, restful sleep that can be a critical contributor to healing and recovery.
Ultra Effective :Geo-Matt® segmented surface and Shear Transfer Zone™ design deliver unsurpassed protection against shearing, pressure, and heat/moisture buildup.
Segmented Geo-Matt® surface creates more than 800 individually articulating cells, ventilated by Ring-of-Air® channels. Benefits: Clinically -proven protection against shearing; dissipates heat and moisture build-up.
3-Dimensional Zoning™ core design provides anatomically- calibrated levels of support and immersion throughout surface. Benefits: Extreme comfort; optimized tissue load management; enhanced product longevity.
Two-way heel protection Segmented viscoelastic foam cradles the heel. Gentle Heel Slope™ redistributes pressure to more pressure-tolerant lower legs. Benefits: Enhanced skin integrity; comfort.Features
- Weight limit 500 lbs.
- UHP 500 foam specially made for UltraMax
- Robust ultra-high performance foam seat section
- Bi-directional stretch cover with Shear Transfer Zones
- Provides an additional measure of shearing protection
- Prevent heels, sacrum, and scapula from “digging into” surface
- Prevention and early intervention of pressure ulcers
- Decreased mobility
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Moderate to high risk for skin breakdown
- Repositions frequently by self or caregiver
- Shear Transfer Zones within stretch cover
- Superior in-bed mobility, caregiver ergonomics
- Outstanding comfort for longer, more restful sleep
- Enhanced durability, protection from “bottoming out”
- Minimized shearing thru Geo-Matt surface geometry
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax|
|Length||75", 80", 84", 85"|
|Width||36", 39", 42"|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Weight of Mattress||24 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants Geo Mattress Ultra Max to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 8 Years (All components, Non-Prorated) after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.