Span America In-Home Style pressureguard APM2 mattress with digital control unit
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America In-Home Style pressureguard APM2 mattress is styled with a less institutional appearance, these In-Home versions are available in king, queen, full, full long, or dual (split) king sizes.
Half of the mattress is outfitted to deliver dynamic air therapy, while the remainder provides static air support. The air therapy portion can be manufactured into the center of the mattress for a single patient. Or, it can be built into the "patient right side" of the mattress -that is, the patient's right hand side as referenced with the patient in the back lying position. The In-Home PressureGuard mattress can be used on specialty bed frames or directly on top of standard consumer box springs.Features:
- Weight limit: 350 lbs. each user
- Sizes: In-Home Styles are PressureGuard therapeutic mattresses that come in Full, Queen and King Bed sizes. They can be placed on standard box springs or on specialty bed frames.
- Air Cylinders: The therapeutic air cylinder system can be placed in the center of the mattress or on the patient's right side.
- Cover: The cover is made in a home-style rather than a medical style. The bottom is a light blue cloth, and the top is a dark blue moisture barrier fabric.
- Safety Edge™ Bolsters: The Safety Edge™ consists of a firm 2-part foam bolster whose inner edge contours under pressure to direct the patient towards the center of the mattress. This adds to patient stability in sitting and lying down, and helps prevent falls and entrapment between the side rail and the mattress.
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|Span America In-Home Style pressureguard APM2 mattress|
|Dual king*||80" L x 38" W||350 lbs.|
|Full||75" L x 54" W||350 lbs.|
|Full long||80" L x 54" W||350 lbs.|
|Queen||80" L x 60" W||350 lbs.|
|* To accommodate a Dual (split) King surface, 80”L x 76” W, order this item together with our matching non-powered air mattress (RW8038-29) for the other half of the bed.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products components, software, and cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 18 Months (Non-prorated warranty) from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.