Span America pressureguard bariatric APM mattress
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America pressureguard bariatric APM mattress gives feature-packed therapy for users up to 750 lbs. Bariatric APM mattress has segmented top surface which reduces sharp pressure drop-offs, while air system below handles the “heavy lifting,” alternating weight-bearing across the surface in user selectable intervals. “Two up, one down” inflation pattern ensures maximum patient support throughout the cycle.
Cover : The bacteriostatic top fabric is fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant, cleanable, and replaceable. The pleated design allows full integration with the mattress’s Geo-Matt style shear-relieving surface while minimizing hammocking.
Foam Topper : The exclusive Geo-Matt® style foam topper is a high density, medical grade foam. The unique geometric design consists of over 800 individual cells, each of which acts individually to redistribute pressure, to reduce heat and moisture buildup on the skin, and to reduce shear to underlying tissues. This foam topper is 2" in height and includes the unique Heel Slope™ feature, designed to further reduce pressure for the sensitive heel area.
Safety Edge™ Bolsters : The patented Safety Edge™ consists of a firm 2-part foam bolster whose inner edge contours under pressure to direct the patient towards the center of the mattress. This adds to patient stability in sitting and lying down, and helps prevent falls and entrapment between the siderail and the mattress.
Air Cylinders : The inflation system consists of six urethane air cylinders that run head to foot underneath the body and the foam topper. These cylinders perform the alternating pressure therapy, Cylinders inflate and deflate in a fixed 10-minute cycle. Inflation levels are designed to provide and maintain low interface pressures throughout the mattress, and to redistribute peak interface pressure points during the alternating cycle.
Control Unit : Features eight electronically-controlled comfort settings, programmable cycle times of 20, 25, 30, or 35 minutes and low pressure indicator with audible alarm.
- Aggressive treatment (through Stage IV)
- Prevention of pressure ulcers in sedentary or high risk patients
- Can’t or won’t reposition frequently
- Can be positioned off of pressure ulcer
- Simple operation
- Gentle and effective pressure changes
- Customizable firmness and time settings
- PressureGuard design: stability, safety, anti-shearing
- Specially designed for users up to 750 lbs.
- Alternating weight-bearing across the surface
- Segmented top reduces sharp pressure drop-offs
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|PressureGuard bariatric APM mattress|
|Medicare approved||E0277 (Group II)|
|Width||42", 48", 54"|
|Weight capacity||750 lbs.|
|Mattress weight||25 lbs. Approx.|
- The manufacturer warrants PressureGuard Bariatric APM Mattress to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 18 Months after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.