Span America pressureguard APM mattress
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America PressureGuard APM mattress comes with Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface that forms a comfortable and therapeutic interface between the air system and the user. It absorbs and smoothes sharp pressure drop-offs that other surfaces can't, while the air system does the "heavy lifting" below, alternating weight bearing across the surface in ten-minute cycles. APM mattress comes with alternating pressure air therapy without creating extreme pressure gradients between inflated and deflated cylinders. PressureGuard APM mattress incorporates the exclusive Heel Slope taper and two-part Safety-Edge bolster system for added stability when sitting or transferring.Features:
Pressureguard APM: In alternating pressure mode does not create extreme pressure gradients between inflated and deflated cylinders. Bacteriostatic top fabric is fluid-proof, fire resistant, tear resistant, cleanable and replaceable.
Control unit: Comfort dial on the control unit gives user some control over firmness, without compromising pressure redistribution. Cylinders inflate and deflate in a fixed 10-minute cycle.
PressureGuard design: Head-to-foot air cylinders for better pressure reduction. Better support in seat area when head of bed is raised. Individual foam cells accommodate bony prominences.
Geo-matt style foam topper: 2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues. More than 800 individually-articulating cells. Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup. Heel Slope™ designed to further reduce heel pressure.
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|PressureGuard APM mattress|
|Length||75", 80", 84"|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Mattress weight||20 lbs.|
|Pump||5.25 lbs. UL listed|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products components, software, and cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 18-months, non-prorated from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.