Span America Pressureguard Custom Care Convertible Mattress
Span America pressureguard custom care convertible mattress comes in two types non-powered and powered. Custom care convertible mattress feature the innovative Star Chamber system engineered with air support cylinders that are constantly filled with air – whether or not the surface is powered. PressureGuard surfaces outperformed traditional powered surfaces in wound healing for Stage IV ulcers. PressureGuard custom care air cylinders has body-length orientation which provides greater air displacement and better weight distribution than typical side-to-side cylinder configurations even in non- powered state.
PressureGuard offers the cross-connected elasticized reservoirs which absorb peaks to mimic powered flotation. Custom care convertible has 6500 add-on powered control units which instantly provide capability for alternating pressure and lateral rotation, offering greater treatment flexibility. Convertible is Medicare approved E0373 (Group II) (without control unit) E0277 (Group II) (with control unit). All models of PressureGuard are conformed from NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code) for flammabilityPrimary Use
- Recommended for use in treatment through Stage IV ulcers
- Can’t or won’t reposition frequently
- Can be positioned off of ulcer in at least 2 positions
- Prevention for those at high risk for skin breakdown (e.g. Braden score 12 or less)
- Minimized risk of falls and bed entrapment through Safety Edge bolster design
- Flexible treatment modalities, including alternating pressure and lateral rotation
- Minimized shearing through Geo-Matt surface geometry and Shear Transfer Zones on bi-directional stretch cover
- Rotational shear
- Shear induced tissue trauma
- Vulnerable bony prominences
- A Therapy-ready surface for every bed
|Span America pressureguard custom care convertible|
|Medicare approved||E0373 (Group II) (without control unit)|
|E0277 (Group II) (with control unit)|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs. non powered mode|
|350 lbs. powered mode|
|Weight of mattress||24 lbs.|
|Weight of control unit||9.5 lbs.|
|Flammability||All models conform to NFPA 101 (Life safety code)|
- The manufacturer warrants PressureGuard Custom Care Convertible to be free from defects in materials and workmanship after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- Mattress: 5 years, non-prorated.
- Control unit: 2 years, non-prorated.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.