Span America Pressureguard Easy Air Lateral Rotation Mattress
Span America pressureguard easy air LR mattress comes with unique Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy (CLRT). The pressureguard easy air LR mattress unique approach to CLRT has been documented to help wounds close at three times more speed than other commonly used air therapy surfaces. The Easy air LR mattress provides care givers with a versatile tool that is indicated for a wide variety of user needs. Easy air mattress does not deflate during power outage.
PressureGuard Easy Air LR
- Surface with 3 clinically proven modalities
- PressureGuard comfort and safety features
- Patented microclimate management (Low-air-loss)
- Alternating Pressure and Lateral Rotation therapies
- Geo-Matt® style foam topper
- Head-to-foot cylinders for better pressure reduction
- Individual foam cells accommodate bony prominences
- Heel Slope transfers some load to more shear tolerant calves
Safety Edge Design
- Helps ensure safer transfers
- Unmatched edge-of-bed stability
- Minimizes risk of falls and entrapment
- Patented inner bolster ’cradling effect’ for user safety
Non-collapsible Air Diffusion Matrix
- Helps reduces maceration
- Continuous air current carries it away
- Ensures uninterrupted path for air flow
- Moisture vapor passes down through coverlet
- Aggressive Treatment (through Stage IV)
- Any stage ulcer where maceration is a contributing factor
- Excessive maceration contributes to development of skin breakdown
- Won’t deflate in power outage
- Includes alternating pressure mode
- Documented superiority in moisture removal
- Wipes clean
- Mattress weight: 22 lbs.
- Easy Air LR control unit
- Weight limit 350 lbs. in rotation
- Fast, easy set-up and transport
- Low/Normal pressure indicator light
- Dial-controlled comfort/weight setting
- Does not deflate during power outage
- Weight limit 500 lbs. in Float and Alternating
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|PressureGuard easy air LR mattress|
|Medicare approved||E0277 (Group II)|
|Length||75", 80", 84"|
|Width||35", 39", 53"|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs. in Float and Alternating|
|350 lbs. in Rotation|
|Weight of mattress||22 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that the PressureGuard Easy Air patient support surface components and software, and cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Two (2) Years from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered by the warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.