Vital Ready to Use Oral Supplement
Vital Ready To Use Oral Supplement is a peptide-based therapeutic nutrition that provides complete, balancednutrition for long- or short-term for patients who require tube feeding and areexperiencing malabsorption, maldigestion, or impaired GI function and/or GI intolerance.
- For tube or oral feeding.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
- 1.5 Cal/mL—concentrated calories for fluid-restricted patients.
- 1500 Calories (1000 mL) provides at least 100% of the RDIs for 25 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Contains elevated levels of antioxidants vitamins C and E and selenium to help reduce free radical damage.
Designed to promote tolerance:
- Hydrolyzed, peptide-based protein system.
- MCT/canola oil structured lipid, a next-generation fat to promote absorption of fatty acids
- Advanced blend of hydrolyzed protein, structured lipid, and prebiotics (NutraFlora scFOS) to support absorption and tolerance.
- 1.4 g of NutraFlora scFOS /8 fl oz (6 g/L). scFOS are prebiotic fibers that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
- Not for IV use.
- Not suitable for people with galactosemia.
Ingredients: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Structured Lipid (Interesterified Canola Oil & Medium Chain Triglycerides), Sugar, Hydrolyzed Sodium Caseinate. Less than 1% of: Canola Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Magnesium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, DATEM, Calcium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Magnesium Chloride, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12. Allergens: Contains milk ingredients.
Instructions for Use:
8 fl oz carton
- Store unopened at room temperature.
- Shake well prior to opening.
- Once opened, reclose, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- May be used for total or supplemental nutrition.
- May be fed at room temperature or chilled.
- Follow physician's instructions.
- Adjust flow rate and volume according to patient's condition and tolerance.
- Feed at room temperature using a feeding pump or syringe.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
- Avoid contamination during preparation and use.
|Brand||Vital 1.5 Cal|
|Administration Method||Oral / Tube|
|Container Type||Reclosable Carton|
|Flavor Range||Dessert Flavor|
|Health Condition||Impaired GI Function/ GI Intolerance|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.