Ablenet PowerLink 4 Control Unit
Ablenet PowerLink 4 provides Six unique modes of control which allows you to define exactly how, and for how long, appliances will be turned on. Any solitary switch, including wireless Big or Jelly Beamer switches, is supported. It has a very useful feature that allows you to precisely determine the amount of minutes or seconds of control on the on-board display. There is a new "Count" mode that allows for easy, precise data collection and the new "Two-switch" mode for collaborative activation for safety or cooperative play.
- Two switch input jacks
- Great looks at a small size
- Powerful access with six modes of control
- Accurate programming and data collection
- Easy setup with built-in display and simple new design
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances
- Linkable wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet
Modes of Control
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch.
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows number of activations
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated
- Timed Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes
- Latch: First activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: What switches can be used with the PowerLink 4?
A: The PowerLink 4 can be used with up to two wired switches and eight AbleNet wireless switches.
Q: Why is my PowerLink 4 not operating my appliance?
A: In order to use the PowerLink 4 with an appliance such as a fan, blender, mixer, or lamp, you will need to be sure it has a mechanical switch that allows the device to remain on. The best way to test this is to turn the appliance on, unplug it from the wall, and then plug it back in. If the appliance continues to work, you will be able to connect it to the PowerLink 4 for switch activation.
Q: How many amps can the PowerLink 4 handle?
A: The PowerLink 4 is rated to handle up to 15 amps (max).
Q: Can I use one switch for an operation type and another switch for a different operation type?
A: The PowerLink 4 has six modes of operation, (Direct, Latched, Time Minutes, Timed Seconds, Count and Two-Switch). Each mode selected is used for all switches connected to the PowerLink 4 at one time.
However, you can connect additional devices, such as the Dual SLAT or Wireless SLAT, to accomplish this configuration. To do this, follow these steps:
- Connect one switch to either side of the PowerLink 4.
- Connect the Dual SLAT or Wireless SLAT to the other side and connect a switch to be used with it.
- Set the mode setting for the PowerLink 4 for the chosen mode of operation for the first switch.
- Set the mode setting for the Dual SLAT for the chosen mode of operation for the second switch.
If you need additional assistance with this configuration please contact Technical Support.