Immedia SupportBelt with handles
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Immedia SupportBelt is used to offer support and assistance during mobilization and transfers. Support belt comes with diagonally placed handles which allows the caregiver to maintain a more ergonomic grip. Support belt is a useful tool while helping a person to stand up or sit down,or to support walking or To assist during transfer between bed, wheelchair, chair, etc. Support belt comes with non-slip material from inside with an adjustable belt buckle. Immedia support belt has diagonally placed Handles that allows the caregiver to maintain a more ergonomic grip.Intended Use
- Support walking training
- Support stand up / sit down
- Transfer from wheelchair to toilet
- Support transfer between Bed, wheelchair, chair
|Immedia SupportBelt with handles|
|XXS||3.5" W x 35.4" L|
|XS||3.5" W x 41.3" L|
|S||5.1" W x 41.3" L|
|M||5.1" W x 51.2" L|
|L||5.1" W x 59.1" L|
|XL||5.9" W x 66.9" L|
|Product weight||330 lbs.|
|Material inside||Nylon with pu-coating|
|Handles||Polyester strap with polypropylene|
|Belt Buckle||Acetal, nylon|
- Manufacturer warrants that the product and the components of the product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the specifications, for a period of Two (2) years.
- In case of product containing batteries, the warranty period for the batteries is One (1) year.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
These items are non-returnable under any circumstances. All sales are final.