Immedia SupportBelt with handles
Immedia SupportBelt is used to offer support and assistance during mobilization and transfers. Support belt comes with diagonally placed handles which allows the caregiver to maintain a more ergonomic grip. Support belt is a useful tool while helping a person to stand up or sit down,or to support walking or To assist during transfer between bed, wheelchair, chair, etc. Support belt comes with non-slip material from inside with an adjustable belt buckle. Immedia support belt has diagonally placed Handles that allows the caregiver to maintain a more ergonomic grip.Intended Use
- Support walking training
- Support stand up / sit down
- Transfer from wheelchair to toilet
- Support transfer between Bed, wheelchair, chair
|Immedia SupportBelt with handles|
|XXS||3.5" W x 35.4" L|
|XS||3.5" W x 41.3" L|
|S||5.1" W x 41.3" L|
|M||5.1" W x 51.2" L|
|L||5.1" W x 59.1" L|
|XL||5.9" W x 66.9" L|
|Product weight||330 lbs.|
|Material inside||Nylon with pu-coating|
|Handles||Polyester strap with polypropylene|
|Belt Buckle||Acetal, nylon|
- Manufacturer warrants that the product and the components of the product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the specifications, for a period of Two (2) years.
- In case of product containing batteries, the warranty period for the batteries is One (1) year.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
These items are non-returnable under any circumstances. All sales are final.