R82 Cricket lightweight folding stroller
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Cricket is a lightweight, compact, and easy-to-fold wheelchair developed with aesthetics, quality, and comfort in mind. Cricket push wheelchair provides support and stability for the child, along with excellent functionality for the caregivers. With its effortless maneuverability, the R82 Cricket is the perfect chair for outings and adventures!
R82 Cricket comes in two sizes with 20° fixed tilt and adapts to the child’s growth, maximizing its lifespan. 360° turnable front wheels ensure a smooth ride and make steering a breeze, and puncture-proof wheels provide exceptional performance. Cricket is approved for transportation and complies with ISO 7176-19 for safe transportation in vehicles.
Cricket standard features:
Tool-less back recline:
|Light weight and easy to fold:|
This lightweight wheelchair is compact when folded, and is self-standing, requiring minimum storage space
|Height & angle adjustable foot support:|
The Cricket comes with a footplate that is height and angle adjustable. The foot support swings away for easy transfer without the need for tools
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2|
|Seat width (A)||13½"||15½"|
|Back width, outside (F1)||12¾"||15¼"|
|Back width, inside (F)||10¾"||13"|
|Seat depth (B)||8¼" - 12¼"||12¼" - 17"|
|Seat surface height at front edge||19¾" - 21"||21¼" - 22¼"|
|Footrest to seat distance||7" - 14¼"||8¾" - 14½"|
|Leg to feet surface angle||360°||360°|
|Backrest angle||110° - 125°||110° - 125°|
|Seat plane angle||20°||20°|
|Minimum turning diameter||57"||60"|
|Weight, total||27.3 lbs.||29.5 lbs.|
|Max load (=user+seat+accessories)||77 lbs.||110 lbs.|
|Max load for transportation (=user+seat+accessories)||59.5 lbs.||94.5 lbs.|
|Front location of armrest structure||7¾"||10¾"|
|Armrest to seat distance||6¼" - 7½"||6¼" - 7½"|
|Required width of right angled corridor||32"||32"|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details